Chapter 15: Nightmares and Heat....☑️

Start from the beginning

"I-I-I th-think so." I stuttered out still sobbing.

"Did you have another nightmare?" He asked I nodded my head in response.

He pulled me on his lap rocking me back and forth and I laid my head on his chest silently crying."It's ok you're safe now, nobody's going to hurt you or take you away from me." He soothed.

We laid back down and Tommy pulled me into his arms putting his head in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent and rubbing circles on my stomach. Trying to soothe and calm me down. Tommy fell asleep cuddling me, I on the other hand could not sleep at all..

*6 hours later (it's now 10:30 am)*

When the sun came up I still couldn't sleep, so I wiggled out of Tommy's hold and went and got a book out my personal room. After looking for five minutes I finally decided on re-reading Kings Cage by: Victoria Aveyard. (A/N shout out to all my Red Queen fans!! Y'all are awesome). After I had got my book I headed back to our room and started reading. I had one chapter left when Tommy startled me, "Good Morning beautiful." He said kissing my cheek. I smiled back at him closing my book.

"Did you sleep well?"

"I slept ok, did you go back to sleep?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"Aw Love you could have woke me up and we could have watched a movie or something."

"It's ok I was fine, I got to re-read one of my books, and besides you needed the rest."

"Ok." He mumbled. We both got out of bed and got ready to go downstairs. We had breakfast and then  Tommy had to go and do pack stuff. So I was hanging out with Ash and Dawn. We were watching To All The Boys I've Loved Before and taking about our mates.

2 weeks later

I've barley slept in two weeks, I keep having the same nightmare every night no matter what.. Tommy feels awful and is beating himself up about not being able to help me or stop it.

It's not his fault and there's nothing he can do I wish he'd stop beating himself up about it. I haven't heard much from Midnight lately; she always blocks me out when I ask about the nightmares.

Not much has happened in the last two weeks. Dawn and Chase went out on their first date which was pretty big and we went shopping. Ash and Derek have been going on runs together every evening after dinner which is sweet and Derek marked Ash. I think she finally got over her of having a mate and talked to Derek about it.

So some exciting things but not too much.Tommy and I  haven't really done anything because he's had a lot to pack business to do so I've just been hanging out in the room Tommy had made for me reading and coloring.

****************************
Tommy's Pov

I was sitting at my desk in my office trying to think of ways to help Libby she's hardly slept and the only reason I get to sleep is because she refuses to wake me up and I can't help but get sleepy snuggling with her... which makes me feel even worse.

She keeps telling me it's not my fault, which it's not but I still feel bad. I put away the files I had out on border patrol and went up to our room.

Libby was sitting on the bed wearing a light pink snoopy pj set,coloring.Something she's taken back up last two weeks. And they aren't like little pictures they're pretty complex some more than others though.

"That's pretty." I say watching her color.

"Thanks."

She looked up and smiled at me.She was really good she may not be able to draw well but damn Libby can color. I haven't told Libby I love her yet, well I did but she was asleep and she didn't hear me. But I'm going to do it soon.

 But I'm going to do it soon

(A/N yes I colored this:))

I went and changed my clothes and got into bed snuggling up with Libby as I turned off the lamp, "Ready to try this again?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah I guess so." She said giggling a little. We both  snuggled up to each other and fell asleep.

"Tommy!" Libby yelled causing me to shoot up out of the bed and look at her. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?" I questioned.

"No no exactly I feel like my body's on fire." She said and I could hear the pain in her voice.

"Libby I think you're in heat." I said and she 'cringed' with pain.

"Just make it stop." She half sobbed.

"Libby you know the only way to make it stop is for us to fully mate." I say.

.
"I know and I trust you and want to do this with you."

Tonight was about Libby and I wanted to make her first time perfect. There would be plenty of other times for both of us.

I know it's her first time because I asked Ash and she told me. Sadly she's not mine which I feel horrible about.

---------------------------------------------
Word count: 1525

---------------------------------------------Word count: 1525