Somewhere Known [Part Four]...a Supernatural TLN Sequel

Start from the beginning

Breanna’s olive, feline eyes turned cold, the last thing she wanted was another wolf Interloper on their side, “And if she refuses?”

Odysseus said solemnly, “Then as much as it troubles me, kill her, before anyone else can.”

***

THE NEXT MORNING

***

I looked around the town with some mild interest, while I clicked my fingers against the steering wheel. It was so much like my home in my world, the clean washed windows and the murals painted along the edge of the city, which my friend Jonathan had done.

“So this is your home?” Dean asked, looking at me curiously.

“Well yea, but no,” I answered as we sat outside the gas station in the car. “This looks the same as my home world, but I’ve never considered it home,”

“What is home for you then?”

“My house is my home,” I answered, “That holds more memories for me than any city. When we get done with this case, maybe I will show you.”

I stared thoughtfully down the road that led to home. It was so close. I wanted to do more than show him my home, I wanted him to be a part of it, for him to become part of my paradise. The place that wasn’t paradise without him.

“What’s on your mind?” Dean asked.

If I would have told him I would have sounded like a fool. “Uh, nothing. I just hope we can wrap up this case soon.”

Breanna and Sam got into the car, their arms full of goodies and drinks. Isis almost jumped in her lap.

“Are you guys all set?” I asked turning around from the drivers seat. They nodded. “Ok then, lets—” Suddenly it felt as if my head had been struck by a bat.

I cried out in pain, clenching my head with the palm of my hand. Trying to control and supress the pain.

It was not working.

“Hope—what’s wrong?” Breanna asked with worry.

“….I think—” Blurred edges found around the edge of my vision, and I lost consciousness.

Tire track trails led into a patch of deciduous forest,

 a blurred green sign catching my vision,

old books catching dust.

Feline olive eyes gazing at me intensely.

I heard a vaguely familiar voice….

So…you are alive Interloper.

***

3rd Person P.O.V

***

“Hope—Hope?” Dean said panic-stricken as she lay limply in his lap. After a moment she stirred, she sat up clutching her head tightly, followed by mild swearing. She righted herself in the drivers seat, breathing heavily.

“What did you see?” Dean asked, taking her hand tightly.

“I…I can’t explain it.” Hope answered, “I had the feeling someone was looking for me, but then I had an instant pull to go somewhere…a place.”

“Where?” Sam asked.

“Well, its nearby.”

“Well good,” Dean said, “Now maybe we’ll get some answers.”