" You wrote this? " I heard Mr Anderson ask.

I jumped in surprised and looked up to see that Mr Anderson was standing over me staring at my songbook curiously.

I nodded and closed the book feeling self conscious. Nobody has ever read my song book except for Yandy and Willow. Speaking of Yandy, remind me to kill her for even leaving me with this dude.

He pulled up a chair and sat down in front of my desk, facing me. I looked down from his intense stare.

" Your so hard to understand " he said shaking his head. Huh?

" What do you mean? " I asked.

He chuckled slightly " I mean that earlier today you were acting like Ms Badass, and back sassing me. Now your acting like I'm going to eat you or something " he said laughing.

I raised an eyebrow " I back sassed you because you were acting like a cocky jackass " I said as I reopened my songbook absent mindedly.

He laughed " What can I say, when you look as good as I do, you can't help but be a cocky jackass " he said smirking.

I sighed dramatically " You are so conceited! " I cried.

He laughed and pushed my shoulder playfully, I laughed too and punched his arm lightly.

He winced and rubbed his arm and I gasped.

" Oh my God, I'm so sorry! Reflexes " I said smiling apologetically.

He chuckled " No worries, it didn't hurt that much. But you got quite an arm there " he said staring at my arm in awe.

I shrugged " I take boxing classes, so I guess my right hook is pretty powerful " I joked.

He smirked then stood up " Show me what you got " he said raising an eyebrow challenging me.

I shook my head " No thank you I'm okay " I said politely.

He snorted " Cut that innocent mess out. Come on, you say you box so come on and show me what you got " he said standing in front of me with his arms folded over his chest.

I sighed and stood up facing him.

" I hope you know what your getting yourself into " I said cracking my knuckles.

He chuckled " Oooh, I'm so scared " he said looking at me with mock horror.

I laughed as I positioned myself, both fists up ready to attack and also guarding my face.

He just stood there smirking at me with his arms crossed. What the hell is wrong with him?

" What are you doing?Why aren't you in position? " I asked.

He shrugged " Don't feel like it "

Is this dude demented?! How am I suppose to fight somebody while they're acting so nonchalant? Well, if he wants to act hard, I'll show him who's hard.

I paced in front of him as I prepared to attack. I've only ever had boxing matches with females, but I guess a male would be a challenge. Especially one as big as he is, when I whip his ass I want a damn metal or something!

In a split second when I was ready to hit, I swung to jab his face, but he just caught my fist his huge hand, stopping me from hitting is face.

I stared at him shocked as he slowly put my fist down. How the hell did he do that?! Those are one of my most famous moves, nobody ever sees that move coming.

" How did you know I was gonna do that? " I asked quietly looking at him like he grown 2 heads.

He smirked " That my darling is for me to know, and for you to never find out " he teased.