Sticking my tongue out, I pat Ciel's hair. His hair is really soft, I'm kinda envious of it... Teehee~ Ciel's face grew slightly red, and he slightly shifted out from my hand. Hmm, I wonder if that made him mad... meh, he'll forgive me soon... hopefully.

Sebby, on the other hand, looked downright mad. For some reason, he is always mad when I tease Ciel... I wonder if it is because of his loyalty. Sebby has always been the most loyal butler that there has been, though, it is not like he has much of a choice. Sometimes I feel sorry for him, having to serve someone for eternity, but then I realise that it's far more amusing to see him struggle with Ciel's demands.

Walking down the street was a new form of torture for me. Being a vamon now, I can see, hear, smell, and sense more than normal. It felt as if someone was taking a sledge hammer and pounding in my head. Pausing for a moment, I slowly started limiting my senses to relieve myself of my headache.

Ciel was quick to notice my absence from his side. Be it because he was a demon, or because he is used to me, but he found out rather quickly.

"Ivy, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I just had to tune out some of the surroundings."

"Right, you are new to the whole demon thing."

"Actually, I prefer the term 'vamon', seeing as I have certain abilities and appetites that demons don't."

"Vamon... did you just make that up?"

"N-No! I made it up a little while ago..."

"*Sigh* You're hopeless..."

"No I'm not!"

I catch up to the two demons, and find that I am the smallest of our little group. Now that I am looking around, I seem to be one of the smallest people on this street. Where are all the children?!

"Looking for someone smaller than you?"

"Shut up, Ciel..."

I pout at how accurate he was, and continue to look around. After finding that only one or two people on the street are smaller, and they happen to be children, I find that a drastic measure must take place.

"One..."

"Ivy?"

"Two..."

"Hello?"

"THREE!!!"

I jump onto unsuspecting demon butler's back. Quickly, but still in human-like speeds, I maneuver myself so that I am sitting on his shoulders. With my new sitting position, I raise my right arm to the sky and spoke out to my ride.

"Go forth, my minion! We shall make it to the academy at record time!"

"Ivy! Get off of Sebastian's shoulders! You are attracting attention!"

"So be it, peasant! I shall not walk until we arrive to our destination!"

"...Peasant?"

"Now, my minion, let us be off!"

Quietly chuckling at my actions, Sebby plays along.

"Indeed mistress."

He picks up his speed so that it would be equivalent to a human's speed walk. Ciel widens his eyes and begins to jog to keep up.

"Sebastian! Slow down, this is an o-"

I put my hands over Sebby's ears and hum quite loudly to block out Ciel's voice.

"As long as he doesn't hear you, it doesn't count!"

I laugh at the defeated boy, and our little 'show' continues until we arrived at the oversized gate. Sebby, regretfully, pulled me off his shoulders. I think that he was having just as much fun teasing Ciel that I was. I took my suitcase from Sebby's left hand, leaving Ciel's and his luggage