Bonus Chapter 6- Our Love- One Of A Kind!

Start from the beginning

Aayush staggered on his feet trying to grasp her words inside his system.

"God forbid if something happens...

"Mom!!" He yelled before Vidya can even state a possibility of any mishap with Raisha.

"Why are you stopping me now? You left her hanging twice, how do you expect her to be all half and hearty after your acts of betrayal? You are a guy, so if you stay here locked up, no one will question you, but did you thought about her? How will she answer anyone when they will ask her about her husband? They will raise their fingers at her every now and then, and what will she reply? That her husband whom she had loved all her life, didn't thought her strong enough to be his companion in his struggles. She is strong to deal with mental trauma, but don't take that for granted that you will regret all your life. She had loved you like no one else, but what are you doing? Instead of fighting your weakness as fast as you can, you are sitting here acting like a victim when it's Raisha who is the ultimate victim of each of our acts since she was small. If not for me, then for the love you have for her gather yourself, and work on your fears. Because, life doesn't grant you enough chances. Before the time slips from your hand, hold it for Raisha's sake or you will lose her in a way, in which you won't even be able to realize how did it happened?"

This time, not just his mind but even his heart was taking in her words. He had thought about her career at that time, but her personal well being didn't even crossed his mind. How did he became so selfish? He was supposed to be working on his lost spirits so that he could go back to her as fast as he could; but here he was spoiling his chance as well as his time.

"Aunty, can I still go to the institute for the training?" Gaining himself, he immediately inquired Sheetal about the Institute which trained Visually Impaireds so that they can live a normal life.

"Ofcourse, I will take you now. You get dressed". Sheetal replied with a small smile, wiping off her tears, Sharing a knowing look with Vidya who sighed in relief finally. Sheetal had been pestering Aayush about the training, since the second they arrived at her place, but he was stubborn enough to deny her always. And finally, they have managed to put some sense in him, and of course who else can be a weapon other than his Raisha to work on him.

Vidya embraced Aayush in a side hugged as he closed his eyes, asking for forgiveness from his Sunshine for leaving her hanging. It was his routine to silently apologize her whenever he felt like, but he didn't knew whether he will be able to apologise in real or not?

If Aayush thought that it will be difficult, then he was proven downright wrong because the training was complicated. It was hectic and tiring for a newbie.

It required so much of energy and concentration, that the entire first week when the trainers would ask him to concentrate on the sounds; at times he would go absolutely blank which would frustrate him to no bounds. But his Raisha's one thought gave him new hope for a new day.

It was the start of the second week, when the trainers asked them to summon in the ground.

Aayush was confused, restless and his heart was pinning for his wife. He so wanted to lay in her arms, and sleep for just few peaceful moments, but his luck was so devastating that here he stood taking training to even walk without a support.

"Okay guys, there are few giant wheels around you, which we will push in a certain direction. Catching the sound of the wheel, you are going to walk. Concentrate only on the wheel sound, not on anything else. Be slow, be calm and be confident." He heard the trainer instructing and he simply took a deep breath. He was surrounded by a few people from what he could sense, and he assumed them to his co- trainees.