XIV. Street in Russia

Cece walks slowly, thinking deeply and she suddenly stops and looks at a tree.

Cece's imagination

Jack comes right behind her and pulls her hair.

Jack(says sarcastically): I'm glad to see you again , bitch!

Cece breathes deeply, scared, not saying a word.

Jack(says emphatically): We are always here! Right next to you! Following you! Everywhere! Did you think that if you killed us, we would leave you alone?!

Jack pushes her on the ground and she starts crying. Suddenly, Tadaaki, Nestori, Zygmunt and Iolanda come around Cece.

Tadaaki: We are always here, Cece.

Nestori: We are everywhere.

Zygmunt: We know everything that you do.

Iolanda: Our souls are always surrounding you.

They all start kicking and punching Cece and she starts screaming loudly and crying heavily.

Cece(says loudly, crying): Leave me alone!! Go away!! Leave me alone!!

Jack(yells at Cece, kicking her hard): You'd better obey to our rules! If you don't , we'll kill you!!

Cece(starts crying heavier): I will! I will obey!!

..............................................................

Cece's imagination stops and she is sitting on the ground, crying. She looks around and doesn't see anyone, so she stands up and starts running fast.