Chapter 22- Anywhere But With Me

Dedicated to jjaureguii because her comment made me laugh and she said that this was perfect asdfghjkl; okay bye enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm with him. I could not have been any more uncomfortable. The people could not have been more rude. There could not have been any more weird old men trying to talk to me. There is absolutely no way that that flight could have been even worse than it was. But, it doesn't matter now. I'm with Austin and I couldn't be happier.

We've been standing in the middle of the airport hugging each other like there is no tomorrow for at least 10 minutes. He's been holding me and whispering sweet things in my ear since I wrapped my arms around him and it made me realize how much I did miss him. I knew that I missed Austin, but I didn't know how much I did.

It's times like these that make me wish that I knew Austin before he got hurt so bad that he decided he had to turn into an asshole. He was probably the kind of kid that you could go to with anything and he would listen and help you through it, no matter how stupid it was. I'm sure he tries his best to do that now, but you can only be so nice after being hurt. To anyone. 

"Katie, look at me baby," Austin's voice breaks me from my thoughts. I smile at the nickname he called me, feeling how much I missed hearing him say it, and look at him. He gives me a small smile before kissing my lips softly. I kiss him back without hesitation and move my arms from his torso, to around his neck. He's pulls away and looks at me with a smile that's slightly bigger than before. "I missed being able to do that."

I cup his cheek and peck his lips before I let go of him completely and pick up my suitcase. I'm about to say something sweet, but I thinkl better of it. I got enough of him to hold me off for a couple hours, now I think it's time for me to pay him back for all the times he never replied while I still have my non-pregnant body.

"Why wouldn't you miss it?" I walk past him and soon after I feel him take my suitcase from me.

"Sassy now, are we?"

I let him take it from me and shrug.

"You like it."

Austin smacks my ass quickly and wraps his arm around my waist, bringing my body into his.

His tone comes out raspy as he says, "Is that even in question?"

I want to melt into him, let my knees buckle at his raspy tone and kiss him all over. But I won't. I will not give in until he begs me to let him kiss me. That's my plan, and that is what I'm going to stick to. 

"No, babe. I know you love it when I tease you." 

He brings me closer than I already am and whispers in my ear, "I haven't touched you in over a month, there is no way I'm going to let you be a god damn tease."

I feel a smirk come on as I get out of his grip and flip my hair then walk ahead of him. 

"You're gonna have to deal with it, Austin," I call over my shoulder. 

"You're a bitch sometimes. You know that right?" Austin says to me as he catches back up to me.

I shrug and smile. "Only when I have to be."

*

*

*

Austin and Alex have been arguing about where I would sleep for the past 20 minutes. I insisted on getting a room of my own but Austin refused to let me. I sit down on the bed by the window and put my head in my hands, waiting for them to shut up.

When they don't, I sigh and stand up. 

"Why don't I just share a bed with Austin?" I interrupt. They both stop talking and look at me. I look at both of them and wait for them to answer.

Austin shakes his head. "No, I need my own bed."

I shrug. "Fine, I'll share one with Alex."

"I'm cool with that." Alex smirks.

"Nevermind. Katie sleeps with me." Austin comes over to me and wraps his arm around my waist and looks at me. "Why didn't you say anything before?"

"It was fun to see you guys argue over something so stupid. I'm surprised you didn't think of it before."

"You could have just said it and saved us from 20 minutes of arguing."

"Maybe if you used that brain inside your handsome little head there, Mr. Mahone."

"Aw babe, you think my head is handsome?"

"I wouldn't fly out here if I thought it was ugly." 

"Bitch."

"Fuck face."

"Did you really-" Austin starts.

"Will you two just shut up and kiss already? Damn..." Alex mumbles under his breath.

Austin turns my body to his and I arch my back, pressing my torso into his. He leans his face in to kiss me and at the last second, I get out of his grip and rest my arm on Alex's shoulder.

"Fucking tease," Austin grumbles.

"Only when I have to be."

'Whatever."

"Aw, Austin are you maaad?" I tilt my head and look at him innocently and he chuckles and shakes his head.

"I can't stay mad at you, Katie. And I hate it."

I turn to face Alex and take my arm off his shoulder. "Can you give us a few minutes alone? Please?"

Alex turns around and opens the door. "No sex, you two." Then he shuts the door behind him.

I feel Austin snake his arms around my waist from behind me and I can't help but give in to his touch. I've missed it so much and I can't have it for much longer. 

"Katie?"

"Hmm?"

"Were you really going to share the bed with Alex?"

I laugh and shake my head. "No, if you weren't going to let me sleep with you I would have just gotten my own room."

"The fuck you would have." 

"It would have been that or I would have slept on the floor, Austin."

"Baby you know I wouldn't let you sleep anywhere but with me." Austin turns my body around to face him and I smile at how needy he is. "Will you let me kiss you this time?"

"Try it, you'll find out." 

He wraps his arms around my torso tightly and leans in. I meet him half way and feel our lips connect for the second time in over a month. I deepen the kiss by putting my hand behind his neck and pressing our lips together harder. They move in sync and it's then that I realize that not only is he needy for me, but I'm needy for him as well.  

I pull away and look into his eyes and just study them. They're filled with an emotion that I can't quite tell. In a way, it annoys me, but I also kind of like it. I like to be able to read people, but Austin is worth figuring out again. 

"I don't want to be anywhere else. I just want to be with you." Austin says as he rests his forehead against mine.

"I don't want you to be anywhere but with me."

(*QUESTION: Did chapter 21 just suck or something? It usually never takes you guys that long to vote idk. But if it did, inbox me on here or DM me on twitter (@Ameezys_Baby) and tell me because if it sucks I don't want to keep it up and make you guys read it. SOOOOO ANYWAYS what did y'all thiiiiink? I tried to make their reunion sweet because drama is coming up so I figured it would be nice to let them be happy together for a while. 

Comment your thoughts and the next chapter could be dedicated to you!! 100 votes for the next chapter <3 *)