Two Years...

Jin Pov. 

   I woke up in the cell with Shelby fussing over me. I try to sit up, but she pushes me back down saying, "You need rest!" I push her off me replying,

"I'm fine Shubbs." She still looks worried though.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I start to explain about the tests, and Whisp. I leave out that she was the most beautiful person I had seen, even with the mask. When I get to the part about her fear they looked at me confused.

  "What do you mean, she knew us? Why was she scared?!" Exclaimed Max. I explained the fear in more detail. They were horrified at their dream selves. I didn't know the exact answer to his question though. To this day I still don't know. It has been two years, and none of us were tested again. I hadn't seen Whisp since then.

 Time skip two years.

  Whisp Pov. Age 18

  They were about to run a test on Max! I couldn't let them, a couple of days before I had found an electrical panel in the wall that triggered the door. I put on my mask, and I started to hack it, getting lost in the mechanisms. I felt alive in my element! This was great. Cut the red wire, attach the end to the circuit and short it out! I heard a voice, probably the system that I called Monica, "Cell five-hundred forty four has opened. The main project is escaping! Send security. Use force." I sprinted out before I could get caught. I headed for the cell block for prisoners-I mean specimens of normal sanity. I was sprinting, and turning the corner when I saw the right room. I opened the door, and looked around.

  Jin Pov. Age 19

  We were all surprised when a voice came on saying that a prisoner was escaping. We were even more shocked when the door opened! Ross fell off the bed!  I was confused when I recognized the person who opened it! "Whisp!"

 "No time to explain just follow me!" She ran and we had to sprint to catch up. She was sliding around corners, and we found two guards one male, one female. She just glared at them. "You know I could easily defeat you, but I don't want to hurt you. Step aside Nicola, you too Nathan."I was surprised they actually did, but then the girl she called Nicola started to speak,

  "You won't be able to save them! You should just hand them over. When I tell Doc he'll test them, it'll be harder for them than it is for you!" Whisp replies nonchalantly,

  "And when you tell Doc, he'll kill you." Nicola looks scared when Whisp starts to run again. We start to go at an even pace, which is a nice change. When she turns another corner we are at a lab, and she grabs a thick thousand page file labeled, The Whisp Project, Top Secret. She turns two more corners when we come to a set of double doors that say, exit. This was too good too be true! She barrels through the doors, opening them. 

  Whisp Pov.

  I went through the doors, seeing something I had only heard about in text books, the out doors! I looked around, mesmerized. I see a car? Again another thing I had studied, but I had done a test on these, so I knew how to drive it. I start hot wiring it. Sky was the groups leader, I knew. So I beckoned him over here, a tiny bit scared he'll start asking about me. "You know me as Whisp. How'd you guys get into the crazy house?" I ask, curious. He looks at me funny, and responds,

"We got lost, but a man in a white coat offered to help. We, being stupid kids took him up on his offer, and got ourselves kidnapped." I was disgusted by the Doc, who was obviously the coated man. 

   "I don't blame you, I used to really like the Doc. He acted nice until he started to give me the dangerous tests." I spat venomously.

"The Doc?" He inquires.