Another Group of Subjects.

Whisp Pov.

 So far I have only learned their names. The one with white hair is Travis, the meif'wa is Kawaii-Chan, the blue haired one is Katelyn, orange haired Lucinda, dark blue haired is Dante, blonde is Garroth, brunette is Laurence, bandanna guy is Aaron, mask guy is Zane, and the scarfed man is Vylad. They have just followed my orders when I said so. I like these people. They seem to know each other from tests, but it's still awkward. I avoid conversation, but Travis embraces it.

   "Where you from?" I ignore him. "Okay. Strong and silent. Name?" I just stay silent. "Why'd you help us?" I felt like this guy knows how to ask all the right questions, but still, ignored. "Umm. How about... hmm. How did you know we were there?" This time, I am tempted to answer. 'I was tortured for all of my life, and grew up in a crate. How was your day?' I only put a hand in front of me.

     "Stop. I'm leaving, if you get caught it's not my fault." They have basically the same reaction as the other crew.

   "What, why?! Kawaii-Chan is defenseless, why Senpai?!"

   "Thank you!" 

   "Don't get caught." I say, while leaving them, dropping a couple thousand dollars behind me. "Use common sense. This is a currency used here, if you didn't already know. Some of us were born in captivity, so forgive me if I felt you needed to know that." They seem to be shocked looking over the amount.

   "Thank you! I think we were all kidnapped, though." Dante speaks up.

   "Just... Don't do anything stupid. If you do, there is a very small chance I will rescue you again. Find jobs, have families, and stay friends. Good luck!" I break into a sprint, and make my way over to the hotel. Abandoning them.