Rolby Gaming has joined the game.

Jess  Pov. A month later.

   I'm in a combat test, not my design. The room is large, with a grim lighting. I've already guessed what I'm fighting, my friends. I don't consider them friends anymore. They betrayed me, after I saved their asses twice! The hate courses through me like a river, and when they appear I utilize it. I turn left, hitting both Ross, and Shelby with a high kick. They fall, surprised. I know it's not them, but I still hit like they're real. I hate them, after a month back in the loop, you get tired of all the tests. I consider strangling Shelbs, but can't. I just can't bring myself to do it. Jin almost sneaks up on me, but I flip him over. I kick his side, and hear bone break. The hologram groans in pain, and evaporates into golden steam. I grin in satisfaction. "Next time you betray me, think twice! Agh, I need to let off steam." Max is the next target, and I pin him with only my right arm. I'm left handed. I break his ribs with my fist, and the steam burns me. I take Ross, and Shelby out with two blows to the head. Adam runs at me, and I push him into Barney, who was flanking me. They both evaporate. Done. I wasn't hit once, and they never got enough time to use their powers. I plan for their deaths to be just like that.

     "Good job, child. Back to your cell." I open the hallway door, headed to my cell. I do the tests willingly now, I don't care anymore. Doc doesn't matter, killing them does. Maybe it's the brainwash talking, but I don't hate him anymore. I turn to my room, sliding into my comfortable suite. It's nice to be a lab rat, I think bitterly. Nice to be a freak. I remember the me that idolized them, even though I could be much greater. Part of that me is still there, just...subdued. I get an idea suddenly, one that can get me in a lot of trouble. I'm going to use Monica to update my YouTube profile. Rolby Gaming is going to upload her last video. There's a live stream on Sky's channel, with all of them. I still watch, a way of reminding me of my monitor. I'm going to hack their call, and join. I rush down the hall, my new purpose invigorating me. I stop at the computer room, and step up to the monitor.

      "Monica, sign into Rolby Gaming, on YouTube. Password is Number One Dad Thor." The monitor whirs, and I'm at my old setup. I start typing code rapidly, breaking into the call. When I manage to get in, no one notices. Until the notification pops up in the chat. 'Rolby Gaming has joined the game." 

       "Who's that?" I recognize the voice, but he's not one of them. He's RedVacktor, a new YouTuber, who plays with them. I recognize what map they're playing, a horror map that I made! The nerve of them, using the map after betraying me! I had forgiven them at first, but then no one came to rescue me. Half a month went by, and I despised them. I hear a sniffle of joy from the line, Shubbs.

      "J-Jess!?" I let the question hang in the air for a moment.

      "Why didn't you go back?" I ask quietly. My voice slowly raises, until I'm shouting. "Why didn't you help? Why did you betray me?! WHY DID YOU GIVE ME BACK TO THEM?!" I hear Shelby burst into sobs, and crying from the others.

      "W-We tried! We c-couldn't find th-the place!" I pause for another moment.

      "Do you think I wouldn't have destroyed every asylum looking for you? Do you think I would have given up?! WOULD I ABANDON YOU?!" Red is confused at my questions.

     "What's she talking about?" He asks.

     "These people aren't what they seem, don't trust them! They'll throw you away as soon as it benefits them! I exit the game, and start on a new video. 'A day in the life of Jess.' I'm showing them who I am, and what the asylum is like.