The Doc Is In

Doc Pov.

   I walked into the room, while the subjects were paralyzed. They probably can still talk though. Specimen Jin proves my point. "What do you want Doc?! Not this again!" Oh, he seems to know me by the nickname Whisp gave me. The poor thing doesn't understand what he's about to go through. Whisp tried to stop me, the misguided girl. She had a fitting end.

   "Well, I plan to do great things... at your expense. Who's going to go first, huh? This algorithm was designed for a female, hmm." I scan the room, looking for specimen Shelby. I spot a head of red hair, as well as the paper crown she wears. "Aha! Perfect!" A man in a squirrel sweater crawls in front of her, specimen Ross. Does he think he can stop me? Oh this is too cute!

   "Get away from her! Get away from us!" He says shakily. Oh man, he's a riot. I think this deserves punishment.

    "If you try to stop me, I'll do worse." He doesn't move, and Shelby is crying. My little rats think they have human rights? Ha, don't make me laugh. "Ok, double tests for all of you. I'll run these two as hard as I did Whisp. She did twenty tests a day normally, but she took thirty extra, just to keep you off tests! Stupid girl." Specimen Adam, or Sky, seethes with anger. 

      "Don't call her stupid! She saved our lives, and you made her do that many tests!" I chuckle. Whisp could do so many more. If she didn't have to eat, or drink, she'd be able to do two hundred! If only. Oh well, past is past. That stupid little girl is gone, and I can finally test them. But still, my prize subject is gone. Oh, I think I've been in here too long. I whirl around, grabbing Shelby by the hair.

   "Goodbye. You'll see her again in about two days. Longer than Whisps first time in the maze, at least. Whisp was the best subject I've ever had. Hopefully you will prove more... stable." I hear a few pleas, cries, and threats while I had Shelby. Meanwhile she was shaking uncontrollably, and whimpering in pain. Time to test Whisps first maze design.