Anarchy

Author here! May I give a shoutout to SinkingInShips? So, I went to take a shower, I came back to Wattpad, and had 65 notifications! I open it, and see my whole page filled with her comments, votes, and other things! Thank you so much SinkingInShips, and all of you guys, who make me want to update every second! It's a joy to have you, Belladonnas!

     Jess Pov.

     I flick the remote, and open the news. Just like I thought, it's showing my video. "Phil, what's your opinion on the whole new 'magic stuff'?"

    "Well Bob, I think that if you have 'magic', then you should arrange for a government official to visit. It's government order, so don't disobey." I flick to another, and...oh goddess, what've I done?!

     "If you have magic, then you need to run from the government! The 'officials' are there to execute anyone with magic! Run, run!" There's a brown haired, small framed woman there. She's interrupted by a banging on the door.

      "Miss, come out with your hands up!" She gets up, and steps out, hand in the air. There's a gunshot, and a thud sound. I-I-wh-what?! He shot her?! I feel my lower lip quivering, and turn the tv off. I-I didn't mean for this to happen! I wanted magical people to be equals! I'm a monster! What would dad say?! 

     Shelby Pov.

     We're on the run now, thanks to the rules concerning magic. We are hiding in an abandoned warehouse, cliche as it is. Author can't come up with original hiding places, because she's boring. I mean uhh..fourth wall! We have an outside correspondent, who brings us food. We don't know their name, but they help us. I'm going to meet them now. The meeting spot is in a nearby town, that has fallen into complete anarchy! I step into a charred house, that has been raided. It's that bad. Our helper is wearing a mask, almost like Wh-Jess. "Why do you help us?" I ask, genuinely confused.

     "Because, we were once helped by someone." Another figure steps out from the shadows, a blue haired girl, with a white tank top. "She didn't have to, in fact we didn't know her at all. To this day, we don't even know her name. She saved us from a sort of prison, where the guards did experiments on us." I notice another person, behind her. He's lean, yet muscular, with black hair, and a red bandanna. Also no shirt. I try to hide the fact that I'm staring. 

    "Why won't you tell us your name?" I ask. 

    "Sorry about that, Zane," She gestures to the one with a mask over his mouth. "is edgy as crap." 

    "Hey!" 'Zane' whines. 

    "My name is Katelyn, and this is Aaron." The man with the bandanna, presumably Aaron, moves towards a large bag. 

    "There's food, water, and medicine. Take it." He holds it with one hand, but I have to use two.

    "Thank you! I don't know what we'd do without people like you!" He nods, and I step out the door, carrying enough supplies to last us a month. Great day!