special letter

send to: @negativezerofan

send from: @ohsehunofficial

subject: my negative zero fan

yoona, my negative zero fan.

     happy anniversary! my yoona, my negative zero fan. are you healthy? have you been well? how are you, are you okay? I always love you and i always will love you.

    those are the things that i wanted to say but things aren't going in our way. I know you are happy with him and he'll protect you, the thing that i didn't do. To him, i know you'll protect her because if you won't i might barged in there and snatch her away from you.

yoona, if i quit being an idol would you comeback? i didn't want this fame nor this fans, all i want is my negative zero fan. is that too hard?

negative zero fan? it's funny, that kind of number wasn't even exist in the first place. there's no such negative zero, it can also be considered as zero. so no matter what happens, you are bound to leave me. but isn't we did some great memories together? yes, we created but wasn't enough. i wasted too much time. i'm sorry, so sorry.

yoonaya, happy anniversary. it has been 1 year since you'd gone. since he snatched you away from me but i know he, god will protect you. how was it in there? are you now an angel? binabantayan mo ba ako? because if you are, can you hear me saying i love you many times?

i'm good but not better. can you sent me another banat letters? i'll wait for that day to come.

maybe just maybe in that day, is the the day when you and i can finally be together. too impossible? we'll make it possible ;]

in another world, maybe it's possible. comeback to me my bubbly negative zero fan

i love you im yoona,
     oh sehun

reply | discard

••

hehehe well, siguro a hint for the second book?

hey gays check out my new epistolary entitled; firm.
its yoona and jungkook (since they look cute) and bangtan

after this epistolary siguro i'll work na sa second book letter series nito. but anyways, this is my gift for the 1k+ reads, thanks yall. /finger hearts/