yuri's

Point of View: Yuri

“bal! bal! please wake up.” sabi ko pero hinarangan ako ng doctor and took my twin into the operation room.

“we will do our best to saved her.” sabi nito at pumasok na rin.

i sat down and cried together with mom and dad.

after an hour i went out just to buy some coffee, my eyes still red because of too much cry.

“yul.” someone call my name, i'm shocked seeing this superstar in front of me.

“jongdae, what are you doing here? they might found out who you are.” he just wore mask, hoodie and a shade to disguise himself.

“you didn't forget me.” ofcourse, i wouldn't he was my bestfriend and so i knew him very well even he's too far now. 

“i heard what happened.” i smiled weakly at him

“i hope she'll able to make it.” he said,  tears flow into my eyes.

“i'm sorry, weren't there for you both.” he said i silently cry, he held my hands.

“of all people why is it that he picked my twin sis to suffer from this kind of disease, she doesn't deserve this.”

“she had been through a lot, you know that chen she does nothing but to be a bubbly sehun fan but why is it that she need to suffer like this.”

“you know at first i didn't know that it was yoona who keep bugging sehun by sending a banat letter, she's so bubbly and it's as if her lives isn't at risk.”

“you know her jongdae, you treated us like a little sister, you knew her very well that she's head over heals into sehun eversince we were young until now.” i cried hard

i hope sehun will soon realize how much yoona loves him not just because she's a fan but because she's her happiness, and without her happiness she'll be soak on the darkness and that is not what i want for my sis.

but i think it's too impossible now that sehun is someone out of reach, he already forgot yoona and their memories together.

“you are wrong, sehun's already there.”