50

send to: @ohsehunofficial

send from: @negativezerofan

subject: M

hoy oh sehun,
         hi, sehun bago ako bumaba sa kotseng ito at makita ka maraming bagay muna akong sasabihin sayo i knew this letter is not a banat, i knew this letter will just one of that thousands letters you have there and you might probably will not see nor read this.

      i'm so happy that you finally reached your dreams, look at you, you are one of the hottest hallyu star now you have been look up by a millions of people and i never regret to be your negative zero fan, maybe there were lots of people claiming that they are your number one fan and such and i'm glad that i chose to be your negative zero fan, a fan that will never leave you alone but i guess i am not your negative zero fan anymore, i am bound to leave you anytime soon.

    if you still do not knew who's this annoying fan that keep bugging your official website sending a banat letters, it's me im yoona.

  i know you already forgot me, because who the hell am i to you? just an childhood acquaintance who you have been bullying because i am weak, a sick person you hate the most.

    i told you i'll be stronger, i'll be a bubbly person, i'll be your ideal wife, i'll fight and that is all credited to you, thank you because my life has been extended, i've been able to live this long because of you, because you hate me and i used that to motivate myself to fight this sickness.

  but it seems like you've gotten so far now, you've been out of my reach and it also seems like my sickness gotten worse now, we all don't know when and where my life will be took by god but i hope i'll be able to see you once before god took my life,  i ain't regretting writing a banat letters to you, this has been the only way to communicate with you or rather to show how much i love you.

  you didn't know how happy i am when you answers my letters, indeed you are my strength and my weakness,  i tried so hard to be your bubbly fan sending all of these banat letters because i don't want you to find out that i am still that weak and sick yoona who you hate and you have known, you said bubbly girls is your ideal wife.

  the day i asked you to stay by my side so that if i woke up after my operation you'll be the first man i got to see but i heard you already leave, i was hopeless that time, i even want to ended my life that time but then i promise i'll be stronger and so even i'm scared, the operation continues even it is not successful thank you because you are my strength, the reason why i'm still fighting, living, breathing, you motivates me to live my life even i was about to give up.

sehun ah, thank you for that short time happiness you brought to me, i feel like i won't last longer so i wrote this i am tired and i'm already sleepy, please always take care of your self and remember that i am always your negative zero fan, i love you.

iamforeveryou-0fan, im yoona [signing out]

iamforeveryou-0fan,
im yoona [signing out]