yoona's

Point of view: Yoona

“are you ready bal?” tanong nito, i smiled

“more than ready” she smiled back and hug me.

“i don't want dramas, yul let's go.” we headed downstairs i see my parent waiting for us.

mom hug me while dad patted mom's back and cares my hair.

“my yoona yah” mom whispers

“mom let's go, we need to be on exo's concert as soon as possible, okay. ” yul stated i weakly smiled.

dad ready the car i got in at the backseat while yul beside me.

“bal don't sleep okay? don't.”

“i'm tired.”

“here, my hand phone play with this.” he handed me her phone.

i opened his website account using my account, i saw his new post.

@ohsehunofficial:
            excited to meet u ✈.ⓟⓗ

771k talk about this
818k response to this

i immediately smile, finally i will be seeing the reason why i'm continuously fighting, motivates me to be this strong and the man who taught me to keep holdin' on he's my idol, my first and only love maybe if i didn't met him, i might probably didn't live this long.

“we're here.” yul said we got out of the car i immediately pull her with me waving goodbye to my parents.

“stop bal, stop dragging me let me hold you.”

“remember if you–”

“yes i know no need to remind me.”

“what but there's a lot of people there.”

“ahuh but you are there with me.”

“bal, just hold on me kay?” i nodded and smiled at her.

she gave our vip tickets to the security, a long wait is over i'm finally be able to go on their concert and see them upclose especially him.

i cannot contain my excitement seeing these silver ocean, the wide stage that not so far on where we are i hold onto my heart.

“yoona…” i give her a reassuring smile.

the lights started to dim, but the spotlight on stage stands out the curtains fell revealing the 12 greek gods that was sent by god.

the crowds went wild i was pushed on my chair but i didn't mind it, my mind was focused on this man he's tall, white, wearing his famous poker face.

he's him, sehun bulol.

i smiled seeing him performing in front of these crowd including me this is too surreal, i felt a pain pang in my heart, it was too sudden.

his gaze fell on me, i stared back as i mouthed ' i love you, oh sehun' i hope he understand what i was trying to say

it was a short of time period of happiness that immediately took away from me.

i'm tired, i should sleep now.