"Izuku!" He cried aloud hugging her as she awkwardly laughs before glancing at us unsure of what she should do.

"Why hello, you must be my Izuku's classmates. Come on in, my wife prepared every specialty she can offer!" He gestured us into the house as I still stoid frozen there. Her father is supposed to be around the age of 50 but he looks younger than how he should be.

Then he suddenly stared at me, smiling before reaching out and ruffling my hair. That made me take a step back. "You've grown Katsuki! The ladt time I saw you, you were screaming since you lost your All Might figurine!"

My fave burned red having no actual memory of it but him stating that in front of All Might himself along with my ckasdmates is embarrassing.

"What's wrong honey? All tongue tied?" He laughs walking inside along with Deku as I'm sure she wanted to ask her about a lot of things. From behind the boys are trying not to laugh of his previous statement regarding my All Might figurine.

"B-before anything else... What-How-Where?! I don't--- oh My God!" Deku was stuttering now, finally gaining to guts to ask him where he has gone.

"Well, Honey, I assume you've heard about Blaze Flames?" He asks her first as Deku nodded.

"Yes, he's an Canadian fire breathing hero---." Her lips fell into a thin line. "Ca-canada?! What were you doing in Canada?! You're Blaze Flames?! I don't---"

"Honey, calm down alright? I'll explain everything slowly." He smiled.

"Actually... I've been looking for your brother." I choke on my food.

"I don't have---"

"Trust me sweetie, I didn't know to until you were three."

"Just how many girls did you--."

"She was my girlfriend during College! Before I even met your mom, did it, didn't know she got your brother and she left to Canada! Taking the child who I didn't know that exist."

"You're horrible." Deku stated coldly earning a gasp from most of us. I could understand that, I wasn't her only bully and she was bullied for not having a father. Watching with jealousy for those who had.

"I know." He smiled, guilt all over his voice. "Your mom knew but we both thought you were too young to know about it... So I left, look for the child knowing that her mother  had already died." He explained himself, leaning back, Deku still taking the information bitterly.

"Didn't know he flew back to Japan three years ago... He didn't live well since his grabdparents died shortly afterwards. I was his father, Izuku. I had to take responsibility."

"So you left me?" There was silence all over the place. There shouldn't have been a party.

"I didn't want to."

"But you still did."

"Izuku---"

"Dad, I'm trying to understand but I can't... You should have at least told me, I've been thinking that you're dead my entire life."  She's reasonable.

"Saw him in a jail."

"What?!"

"Just imagine how guilty I was." He laughs, looking at her as she stared at him in desbelief.

"I promise, I'll try to make up with all those years that I wasn't there. I'll do my best as your father... I may be to late but please..." He said, pleading as Deku bit her lower lip, all of us waiting for her respond.

"Fine..." She leaned back, as she glance at me for a second.

"And about my brother you say, where is he?"

"Well I manage to convince he was innocent so he'll be here, you'd love him." He came out all cheerful all of the sudden as Deku pulled a smile, probably thinking that having a half brother wasn't all that bad.

As if a cue the door flew open as Todoroki and Menzou, even Tokoyami stood from their seats, Shinsuo who recognize the man drop his drink as my jaws hang agape.

Deku was just as terrified seeing a man, rather pale with messy dark black hair and violet eyes with piercing from his ears and one over his nose. We stood defensively, recognizing the man despite of the absence of those exposed flesh he had all over his arm and face back then. He merely stared at me.

Da-dabi?!

"Now, now calm down. I knew you'd know him." We were all standing there frozen as Mr. Midoriya slowly walk toward him. My jaws fell.

"Well, Izuku... This is Daniel." He smiled as Deku was frozen in her seat completely pale staring at the even in desbelief.

"And he's your brother."