Eternal Sunshine //Louis//

Finally another Jhene Aiko song preference and i bet you guys are happy as shit that I will be trying to update all day today. I am free for the rest of the day haha. So I hope you guys enjoy this one.

-ZarrysBlackDoll

Your Pov

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is is strange for me to say that
If I were to die today
There's not a thing I would change
I've lived well
Maybe I have made mistakes and been through my fair share of pain
But all in all, it's been okay, I've lived well

It was as if I were going to die, but she was safe and so was he. Louis was at home with the boys and Lerie was in the back seat strapped in. As my eyes close I hear lights flashing in the distance, sirens blasting in my ears. What would she do without her mommy? I thought to myself for a second. She wasn't hurt but me I was terribly hurt. The drive was distracted, and I was just trying to turn at the intersection. She ran a red light, I didn't see her coming but she rammed right into me. The things that were running through my mind was Louis, the love of my life and father of my one and only child. He was my first love, what we he think if I left. I've enjoyed my life, but I'm not ready to leave. If it's my time I know that I enjoyed my life while I was here.

And the more that I see, the more that I know
I don't know anything, at all
Like the more that I breath, and start to go slow
Oh, one of many things, I can only recall

All of the good things, good things
Only the good, the good, the good

It felt like forever as I was waiting for the ambulance, I heard someone pull my daughter out of the car only to notice the screaming voice. It was him, someone had notified my husband that I was in a car accident. I thought I knew everything, seen everything that there was to the world, but as the days go by I realize that there is so much more I haven't learned. "Y/n please open your eyes!" I heard my husband screaming for dear life. Oh God, it broke my heart to hear him so weak. My lids were getting heavy, my breathing was getting slower. I tried to block out all the bad memories I have ever had, it was somewhat helping. Only the good things is what I wanted to remember, nothing bad. Like when i first me Louis, it was in LA with his beautiful boy Freddie; or when Freddie was ecstatic to be a big brother. My chest started to move slowly, and darkness started to come faster. I felt my body being lifted up on something. A board, a gurney.

All of the good things, good things
Only the good, the good, the good

Only the good

I begin to recall how happy I was after I attempted to erase from my mind the memories that caused me pain. I was going through my mind and picking out the memories and feelings that I wanted to keep, the memories I loved most.

Living on Sycamore street, and spend your weekends on the beach
We were free, to be everything we dreamed
Flying kites and water fights
Summer nights, we'd ride our bikes
On over hill, and dare our heights
Man I swear

When I was young I used to live on (Whatever St You Grew Up On), I missed the things that I used to do as a child, being able to spend time with my family. We flew kites, danced around on the beach and had a hell of a time. Those bike rides, I could never forget my first kiss. Everything I remembered doing as a kid was hitting me ten times, as my body started feeling like it was caving in on me. It was dark but I started seeing a beaming light.

The more that I see, the more that I know
I don't know anything at all
And the more that I breathe and start to go slow

Oh, one of many things, I can only recall

I felt as if everything was over all the sites that I wanted to see I was never going to. My last breath was short it was over. There was no more walks in the park with Lerie, no more kissing Louis goodbye. It was as if the light was getting brighter, and we all know about the light at the end of the tunnel.

All of the good things, good things
Only the good, the good, the good

All of the good things, good things
Only the good, the good, the good

The memories hit me like a truck, like the truck that crashed into my car. The day that Lerie was born, my wedding day and just being at home with my family. Louis kissed me goodbye this morning, we haven't had an argument in a few months. Lerie was graduating kindergarten next week, I won't be there. We never got off the phone without saying I love you. Only good things. Why didn't she pay attention to the road?

Only the good things, good things
Only the good, the good, the good

Only the good

I found the light, it was heaven. "Baby" I heard someone gasp.

It was my heaven.