Say It- Sevyn Streeter Remix 3/5

this is from your pov

Liam:

Heard you got about 4 bitches (Say it)

Tried to say you had less boy don't (Do it)

If you say I'm on your mind (Show it)

I just want you to (Prove it)

Heard you got about 4 bitches (Say it)

Tried to say you had less boy don't (Do it)

If you say I'm on your mind (Show it)

You gon' need to spend more time to (Prove it)

You were watching Liam go on and on about how much he loved you. But word on the street is that he is talking to other females. He kept telling you that you were his main and one and only. As you listened to him go on you rolled your eyes. "Why'd you do that" he said letting out a soft chuckled. "Do what" you laughed. "Rolled your eyes, as though I was lying or something" he laughed a bit. "Because you are, I seen you with Danielle, Sophia, Shannon, and Maria" you spoke. "No see I only talk to 1 of those girls you named, and it isn't even serious like flirting talk" You laughed at his statement because you knew he was lying. He had been claiming that he talked to only one of them each week. "I really want you but you won't give me the time of the day" He spoke quietly. "Last time I gave you the time of day Liam I seen you kissing Sophia" You spoke rolling your eyes. Liam was the father of your 1 month old son. "I was just stressed that was all, she kissed me so you really can't blame me for the" he spoke. "Liam" you sighed. "You seemed to be enjoying it" you laughed and got up going to your sons room. "I'm going to go get him ready so you can take him to see your mom" you spoke leaving Liam there. Maybe if he could prove his words true you would take him back but until then you weren't buying it.

Louis:

But now we know that I want you,

And you want me

But this ain't right I give no fucks.

Bout yo dough, I got my own, I got my own

Ever since I walked in caught your eye,

Been on my line tryna find out if we could chill, if we could vibe when I got time

Ever since you and Louis had laid eyes on each-other you knew that he was the one for you. You both had kids around the same age and had scheduled a play date. He was married to the mother of his child, you were a single parent. You had took your son to see your father for the weekend, but when you got home you had seen Louis' car in the drive way. But there was no playdate scheduled today. You parked next to his car getting out. You knocked on the window not seeing the baby in the backseat. He let the window down and looked at you. "Uh where's Freddie, there was no playdate scheduled." You spoke softly. He nodded. "I know, I tried to call you and see if you wanted to hangout without the kids, if you aren't busy like all the other times" You couldn't say no because in all your text you had swerved the hell out of him and always changed the subject because he made you nervous. You nodded and he got out the car. You guys walked into your house and you sat your bag and keys down. You felt yourself being slammed against the wall as Louis' lips locked with yours. You didn't pull away. He knew that you wanted him, and not for his money because you already had your own so why would you need his. He carried you up to your bedroom and you had the time of your life. You were laying on his chest as he was sleeping. His girl was blowing up his phone trying to see where he was I mean it was 8 p.m., but he ignored her calls. Just to be with you.

Zayn:

Cause you loving how your

Girl get down on this shit

How I'm sounding right now on this shit

You and Zayn completely hated each-other, well that's what everyone else thought. While everyone thought that you were alone at the studio you weren't you were there with Zayn. You had locked the door since he knew what he was doing, you were remixing his song pillow talk. He played back your verse as you were sitting on his lap. "Damn babe that was a great verse" he spoke with his voice raspy. "Thank you, I think they really go well together. Our voices" you spoke. He picked you up and laid you down on the couch. "Z what are you doing" You asked laughing a bit. He ignored your question and ripped off your clothes one by one. "Maybe we should get some moans on this track. yeah" you liked the sound of that. So he started recording as he was pounding into you, this went on for hours. After everything was mixed or whatever he had uploaded the track to youtube. "Z don't tell me you actually put my moans on the song" you said with your eyes wide open, he smirked as he had tweeted out the link. You got a bunch of text from your friends. "BITTTTCHHHHH" one of the text said. "Girl why you ain't tell me Zayn was putting it down, acting like you hate him and shit" the other text had said. You groaned and sat on the couch. "You freaky like that?" yours and Zayn's friend Chris texted. You watched Zayn as he was laughing from all the tweets. "I honestly can't stand you right now" You said hitting his chest. "Aw the little baby mad" he chuckled spreading your legs and kissing your lips. You pouted your bottom lip out but kissed back. "Atleast we don't have to hide anymore" he chuckled turning off both of your phones.