Stockholm Syndrome (Louis Pt. 2)

You woke up in a dark room searching around. "Oh wow you're finally awake." you heard a female voice say, it was one that was very familiar. It was Louis' ex Danielle. Your head shot up as you tried to move in the chair, but you were trapped. "You bitch" you huffed out. "Oh no honey, I don't think you should say that." she came into a light smirking. "I've been watching you, gosh I so give you some claps and a snap. Kidnapping him and making him fall in love." she said clapping her hands making all the lights turn on. "Such a shame that he doesn't love you though, I stalked his text emails." she turned on a tv in front of you and showed text messages between Louis and friends. "He's cried out for help and even contacted me to get you out of the picture." she looked at you turning on her heel. "Louis wouldn't do that." you said through gritted teeth. "He would and he did, but now it's your turn to die hun." she laughed softly. "You took alot away from him now I'm taking your life away from you." your eyes started to water as she said that. You couldn't believe that you ended up in the situation.

Louis' POV

It had been a week since Y/N was last seen. I tried calling some people to see if they could help me find her. I've been stressed and depressed trying to look for her. I had gotten a lead on the car, but it was stolen. After that day I never seen it again. I heard a soft knock at my door, as I got up moving my hair from my face. I opened the door and there stood a police officer. "Louis Tomlinson" he breathed out softly. I nodded letting him know it was me, even though he knew. "We found Y/f/n" my face lit up with joy, but it he wasn't smiling so my smile soon fell. "W-where is she." my voice croaked. "We needed you to come down and confirm her identity." he said scratching the back of his neck. "S-She's dead?" I felt a tear sliding down my cheek. "Well we are trying to confirm her identity. There was a girl that looks identical to the picture on the missing persons report, bullet to the heart." he spoke softly. I fell to my knees, crying and burying my face in my hands.

-3 weeks later-

That was it, she was going into the ground. I didn't want to let her go, or our baby. Yeah she was pregnant, and someone took that away from me. I needed to find out who would do something like this to her. She didn't have any enemies, well that I knew of. They said when they found her they found a few finger prints, but they weren't in the system and could've been the construction workers. The love of my life was gone, and I can't have her back.