Dirty Laundry Pt. 2

Niall:

His POV

I sat in the waiting room with Louis, he sat there weeping his eyes out. This was my fault, Y/n was still going through some test. Currently she is in labor and delivery, she had just given birth to our stillborn child. I signed the birth certificate along with Y/N. When they asked her what happened, she covered up for me. The terrified look in her eyes brought a guilty feeling in my chest. I hurt the person I was in love with constantly, all because I wanted to show people I wasn't such a sprung out soft ass. Louis looked up at me with daggers in his eyes, "You didn't deserve her, I should've taken her away from you when I had the chance. She was going to be my girlfriend." his jaw clenched, and my heartbeat grew faster. "Your girlfriend?" I asked him in confusion. "Don't act like you didn't know, She was mine first." he looked at me with udder disgust. I shook my head looking at my bestfriend. "Shut up Lou" I said walking into the hospital room. He followed, "She doesn't want to see you" he said pushing me out. My heart cracked as I seen him walk over to her and kiss her forehead. She looked so broken, he laid next to her in her hospital bed, and broke down in his arms. I felt terrible for what I did, and now I have to live with the pain of one of my best mates making up for my mistakes.

Harry:

His POV

I stood over her shivering body, I had just beat her until I seen purple bruises all over her brown skin. I felt my breathing hitch in my throat. I sat on my knees in front of her. I never hurt her this bad and I regret it, seeing her in fetal position looking hopeless made me so angry at myself. I got up and grabbed her suitcases, I started to pack her clothes. She couldn't be around me, I was a monster and I let my jealousy hurt the woman I loved. She was so beautiful, anyone could've had her. I grabbed a few stacks of money and threw them in the suitcase. I picked her up in my arms and she cried. I sat her on the bed and tilted her head up, her face was in horrible condition. "Look," I whispered with tears in my eyes. "You don't need to be around me anymore, I'll end up hurting you more than I can control. I packed your bags and gave you some money, just to help you from everything I have done." she shook her head no. "You have to go Y/n" she started crying harder, but she nodded in agreement. That was a year ago now she has another man, I sit in my bed trying to figure out why'd I kept hurting her. She was gorgeous, and doing her own thing now. Me looking through her Instagram pictures reminded me why I would get jealous, because seeing her happy with someone else made me want to hurt someone. It shouldn't have been her.

Liam

His POV

I remember the day she left, she took my heart with her. She always would tell our son after a fight that "Daddy was playing". I would always send her flowers to her office and she would always forgive me. I never understood why, maybe because she loved me. I had to go to rehab a few months ago due to my drinking habits. She told me once I got myself together I could see our son. I did, I was back working and getting him every weekend. Tonight was the night I was going to go pick him up after I got off work. I untied my tie walking down to my car getting in. I sighed a bit and drove my way to her house. When I arrived I got out and rang the doorbell, she came to the door with the satin robe I had got her a while ago. Her curves looked amazing. I swallowed a bit and looked down at my feet. "I'm here for Jax" I cleared my throat finally meeting my gaze with hers. "He's with my mom, I totally forgot Liam. I'm sorry." she said sighing. Sorry, I never wanted that word to ever leave her mouth. She should never tell me sorry. I rested my hand on her cheek pulling her face to mine, I kissed her like I never kissed anyone before. Our mint and candy tasting breaths lingered together. When she pulled away she looked at me in shock. "Goodnight Liam," she smiled a little closing the door. I seen the lights turn off as I walked back to my car. "Goodnight babygirl." I sighed.

Zayn:

His POV

I stared at the wall of my cell, I looked at the pictures of her. She was beautiful, the loud banging of people in the other cells took me back to that night. I was choking her because of her trying to fight back. Her lips were turning blue but the power in my arms, wouldn't let me stop. I knew she was dying. She stopped moving, breathing all together. Her body fell limp on the ground once I let go of her. I tried to give her mouth to mouth. Nothing. I gave her chest compressions, nothing. "Baby come on I'm sorry." I cried onto her chest. I held her body close to mine rocking her back and forth apologizing, that's all I remember. I didn't want to be here anymore, I wanted to be with her. I looked at the pictures littering my wall of us, I had wrote fans back asking them to send pictures of her. There was a picture from when we first met in the stack, she was a fan and she was excited to take a picture with me. I held that picture close and cried and mumbled sorry, until I fell asleep. I seen her, in my dreams. She was beautiful as I last pictured her.

Louis

His POV

I slept with my arm tightly around Y/n's waist. I was so sorry for hurting her. I kissed her forehead, of course I knew her family loved her. Hell her cousin B introduced us to each other. The thing is I have been stressed, so stressed that I hurt my girlfriend. I regret it. She didn't deserve to be abused by a jerk like me. I let my feet hit the cold floor, I walked downstairs to start cooking breakfast. I looked down at my fist, they were battered. When I seen her walk down the stairs, she looked even worse. I quickly ran over to her and held her close. She cried into my chest. I feel dumb for questioning my marriage with her. I married her because I fell in love with her the first day I met her. She was the most precious jewel I ever had. My mum loved her, so did my sisters and Dan. I needed to make my mum proud, I needed to love this girl like it would be my last day. I let a tear fall down on my cheek into her hair. "I love you darling." I whispered to her.