Chapter 82

Ambers POV

"So you remember everything." He said holding my hands on the table. I nodded.

"Everything from when we met until now." I said looking at our hands.

"We didn't meet in a mall." I said slowly. He looked up at me.

"You liar." I said laughing. Then I stopped.

"Why did you lie?" I asked him pulling my hands away from his. I took a sip from my cup. The water went down my throat and refreshed me.

"I wanted to start new with you" He said with a guilty look.

"I didn't want you to know that I was famous." He said confessing to me.

I wasn't surprised. I wouldn't want my boyfriend to know that I'm famous. Because it would be awkward between us.

"But if I didnt know you were famous, I wouldn't have met you." I said looking into his eyes. He looked into mine and smiled. It wasn't a happy smile, it was a don't talk to me smile.

"What's wrong?" I said confused about his feelings.

"Nothing" He said biting his lip.

"Is it because I know." I said trying to find out what he's mad about. He nodded no.

"I just don't know what to tell the guys back home." He said playing with his fork.

Yea. the guys. I forgot. I said looking away trying to figure out what to do.

"Don't tell them." I said sharply. He turned his head quickly towards me when I said that.

"What?" he questioned.

"Don't tell them that I don't know." I repeated.

"No." He said directly.

"Why?" My tone got stronger.

"Because they're gonna find out anyways." He said scratching his chin. It got silent.

"Did you tell Sara?" He asked me. I nodded my head yea.

"Then they know already." He said leaning back.

"Knowing Sara, she would tell Alex. Then Alex would tell Robert. Then Robert would tell Zach." He said pushing his hair.