Chapter 83

Austin's POV

I walked in the hotel room feeling depressed and alone. I looked at the bed and I see Amber sleeping peacefully.

After Amber coldly left me sitting there next to the fountain I took a walk and got to think.

I thought about how I understand what's she's feeling and that its too much pressure on her. I get it. I don't know why I started crying. I guess I'm very emotional.

While I was walking I tweeted "Not having a good night :(" Mahomies asked me why and what happened.

I walked in the bathroom and turned on the light. I squinted my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror.

Red eyes, puffy. My nose was red and my cheekbones were red also. I turned on the faucet and washed my face. I looked down and I see Ambers red dress she was wearing a couple hours ago.

I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. I stood there with the silence next to me. I walked over to the bed and sat on the end of it. Amber moved a little and grunted.

"I'm sorry." I said talking to her knowing that she's asleep.

"I understand...." I said breaking the silence.

"I know that you're going to college. And I know that we won't last if we do go out again." I said playing with my thumbs. Its pitch black.

"But I just want to let you know that I love you. You can't just disappear but its what you gotta do to go to college..." I said stopping.

"Then you can do that." I said putting both my hands on the bed and sighing.

"You can go." I ended that conversation between myself.

Ambers POV

I feel someone sit on the edge of the bed. I moved a bit and groaned.

"I'm sorry." I hear Austin say sadly. My eyes shot open and I stood still.

"I understand ..." He said. I still feel bad. What I've done to him. He probably ily thinks im sleeping.

"I know that you're going to college. And I know that we won't last if we do go out again." He continued. My eyes started to fall down because his voice is soothing.

Then I hear ...

"But I just want to let you know that I love you. You can't just disappear but its what you gotta do to go to college..." He said stopping. I feel his hands sink in the bed.