Chapter 52

Austins POV

Yet again there was a curtain that separated me from everybody else. I took my hand and opened the curtain slowly. Anxious to see Amber.

Once i opened the curtain I see Alex standing there with his crutches and Sara sitting on the chair next to Amber.

The first thing saw was Amber on the bed. Alex started talking to me but I blocked him out. I kept staring at Amber. Shes laying there sleeping peacefully.

I look up and i see the red line move up and down on the tiny monitor.

Beep Beep Beep I hear, hoping it wont go flat.I look back at Amber and i see a bunch of scratches on her face and some on her arms too.

"What happened to her?" I said concerned still looking at Amber.

I hear Alex say "We don't know. The doctor didn't come and tell us yet."

"Okay." I said still looking at Amber. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was dead. I went close to her bed and stared at her.

The thought of her dying was killing me inside. The tears were forming in my eyes.

"She's going to be fine. She's fine." I closed my eyes and thought to myself. I held the tears back.

"Are you okay Austin?" I feel someone put their hand on my shoulder.

"I'm fine" I opened my eyes and looked back at Alex with his hand on my shoulder.

"Here sit down" He pointed at a chair that was behind me. So I sat down.

"Where's Ambers mom?" I asked looking up.

"She's coming." Alex said looking at Amber then looking back down.

Forty minutes of waiting for her mom. Then suddenly someone opened the door. I turned and looked and it was Ambers mom.

She slide the glass door open and kept her eyes on Amber.

"Is- Is that her?" She stuttered. Her mom held a brown bag and had a black coat on. I can tell she was at work.

"That's her." I said slowly. I looked up at her and I saw her cover her mouth with both her hands. I can see the tears forming in her eyes. She trying to hold back the tears but she couldn't.

She bursted out crying. We couldn't do anything so we just watched her. While she was crying she was looking at Amber. She walked over to her.

"Amber?" She took her hands and put them on her shoulders. She started shaking her.

"AMBER.. AMBER WAKE UP!! WAKE UP..." She screamed.

I got up and pulled her away from Amber.

"Mrs.McAllen. Calm down. Please." I held her shoulders. After holding her, she finally calmed down.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yea." She looked down. So I let go of her. She walked back over to Amber and stared at her.

"Can you guys give me a minute?" She asked us still looking at her.

"Of Course." Sara said while getting up from her chair. Alex and Sara started walking towards the door. I took one more look and turned around and opened the door. I walked out and shut the heavy door.

Oh my gosh :) Hahhah Thanks for reading guys <3 If this Chapter gets 40 votes, I'll make Chapter 53.