Chapter 69 (LOL 69)

Austins POV

I sat down on Ambers bed. Then I looked at her confused.

"You want me to come with you, to New York and help you meet your roommate?" I asked her. She smiled and said yes.

"Does your mom know this?" I asked her concerned.

"She actually told me to tell you if you can come with me." She said letting go of my hand and getting up from the bed.

"You can ask her" She said. I ran out the door and went downstairs. Luckily she was sitting on the couch.

"You want me to go to New York with Amber tomorrow?" I said standing on the steps of the stairs. She turned her whole body towards me.

"Well, she has short term memory loss. And she needs this guy for college sooo" She said lifting up her shoulders.

"I'm pretty sure she can't remember which street us which." She said smiling.

"I thought you said that she has short term memory loss ... how does she remember this?" I turned the table on her.

"I don't know why but she remembers a little bit of stuff about you and before the accident. She remembers the craiglist guy...." She said looking down.

"But please. Austin. please go with her? I'm begging you." She said whining. I looked down and started thinking.

"fine. I'll go." I said heading up the stairs. I'm still trying to get over the fact that Amber has short term memory lost. I opened the door. Amber was sitting on her bed.

I can help her remember. I thought to myself. That whole day I helped her remember what happened 5 minutes ago. She was completely clueless. But its okay, we'll get through this.

I went home at 6 at night. I opened the door and saw Alex.

I flopped on my bed, next to Alex and said "Her mom wants me to help Amber remember what happened before."

Alex's POV

I don't understand why Austin doesn't want Amber to remember before. Okay. She'll find out anyways. He sat in the bed and told me that Ambers mom want him to help Amber remember what happened before.

I sat up. He looked up at me.

"Why can't you just tell her?" I said annoyed but still looking at my phone.

"What?" I hear him say.

"Yea. Why can't you tell her the truth?" I said looking up from my phone to look at him. He was surprised.

"Why are you surprised? I'm just telling you the truth." I said looking back at my phone.

"I know you want to start new with Amber but why can't you tell her the truth about you being famous and everything." I ranted.

"I didn't know you thought that" Austin said guilty.

"I think I'm gonna tell her." He said but I still I kept on looking at my phone.

"You said that before Austin..." I said turning the table.

"Before you said that you were gonna tell her but you never did ..." I said putting my phone on the bed.

"I want to be next to you when you tell her." I continued. His mouth was open in surprised.

"Yea. you're gonna tell Amber right next to me." I said getting up and going to the bathroom.

Why can't he just tell her?

Sorry if this chapter bored you. :) Anyways If this chapter gets 60 votes :) I'll make chapter 70 :) Thank you so much for reading ...