Chapter 47

Sara's POV

"Oh shhh its Amber." I said to Alex. It was only me and Alex in the room. Austin went to his concert and Zach and Robert went with him.

I answered the call and put it on speaker.

"What happened?" I asked her. For some reason Alex was smiling.

"Guess what!" She shouted. She seemed excited.

"What?" I asked her.

"I got accepted to New York University.!!" She screamed.

I got up on my chair "Are you serious?"

"I'm not joking! I'm reading the letter right now!" Then she started reading some parts of the letter.

"Congratulations Amber!" I said sitting back down.

"But theres a problem." She continued.

"They want to see me on September 30th. Which is Zach's birthday...." It went silent.

"What time?" I ask her.

"8:30AM..." She said.

"But I'll be back just in time for his party..."

"Please don't tell Alex .. don't tell Austin either." I looked up at Alex and hit the speaker button. Then I cupped the speaker.

"Are you going to tell Austin?" I whispered to Alex. He shook his head no and smiled. I put the phone to my ear and I got up.

"Don't worry im not gonna tell. Anyways about the party. Its gonna happen at 8 at night so you better be there. okay?" I asked her.

She said okay. After she said okay she said that she needed to go.

"Okay bye amber." She hanged up. I turned back and looked at Alex.

"You better not tell Austin." I scolded him.

"I won't." He smiled.

Ambers POV

After my mom freaked out when I told her that I got accepted to NYU she started calling her friends. She started bragging about it to her friends.

I want to call people and brag about it. But I remember, I don't have friends besides Sara and the foolish four. I called Sara but I don't want to call anyone else so I just went upstairs and sat on my bed.

I layed down on my bed.

That means I have to live in New York if I'm going to be going to school.

I ran out my room and went downstairs.

"MOM!" I screamed. I went in the kitchen and she was sitting at the table on her phone.

"Mom" I said again. She looked up at me.

"Yea" She said.

"How am I going to live in New York? I don't have any money" I sat across from her.

"Dont worry about that. Me and your father saved money for your college..." She continued. Then she looked up at me.

"Don't worry. We save A LOT of money." She said looking back down at her phone.

"Oh okay." I said confused. I walked out of the kitchen and went back upstairs.

I guess I should start looking for a place to live in New York. I said to myself.

I opened my room door and I went over to my bed. I took my labtop from underneath my bed and I turned it on.

I went on the web and I started looking. 7 hours later and I still couldn't find any place.

"Amber?" My mom opened my room door. I looked up.

"Yea?" I said.

"Its 2 in the morning. You should get some sleep." She said concerned.

"Mom I have to find a place to live in New York" I looked back at my screen trying to look for a place.

"Amber. turn it off. You can do that in the morning." She said closing the door. I sighed and I turned off my computer. The bottom of the computer was really hot. I put it back underneath my bed and I covered myself with blankets.

Will I ever find a place? I thought to myself. My eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

Thanks for reading guys !!! ohhhhhh Anyways if I get 40 votes on this chapter Ill make chapter 48 :)