Chapter 15: Waking Up

It has come to my attention that people don't know what these things mean so here we go.

(Y/N) your name, doesn't have to include your last name but I don't recommend doing that.

(L/N) last name

(M/N) middle name, I probably won't use this one but I'll put it here anyway.

(F/C) favorite color

You wake up suddenly in your bed. You felt weird. But that didn't really bother you too much at the moment. You then notice that Frisk isn't with you in the bed. Then all you wanted to do is find the love of your life, Frisk ---. You tried to think of her last name but couldn't. She doesn't like Dreemur because of it not being her birth family and she doesn't remember her birth family. Then you remembered that she went with.. Frisk (L/N).

You sit up and get out of the bed and head toward the bathroom. You got yourself ready for the day and walked out of the bathroom, then you looked out the nearest window and saw that it was night time. You just groaned and got ready for bed.

Once you got undressed and back into your pajamas you decided to go downstairs and see what was going on. You walked o to the living room to find nobody there. Then you went to the kitchen and still nobody. Then you noticed that lots of things were missing, Toriel's Asgores, everyone's. Frisks things though were still there.

You sit down on the couch and just think. 'Did they leave me? Do they hate me?' You kept asking yourself those questions for a while until you heard the front door being unlocked. You got up and went towards the door. You thought that it was probably somebody coming to say your insurance needs to be renewed or something. You weren't fully in control of your own head for some reason.

The door opened and Frisk stepped inside. She only walked a few feet in the door when she laid her eyes on you, she stopped in her place for a long minute until running up to you, hugging you and kissing you all over your face.

"Oh My God! Your finally awake!" She said as she kissed your face.

Finally awake? You thought. You were happy to see her too but you needed to know what was going on so you asked her to get off and she did.

"Soo... Frisk... what's going on?" You asked.

"Oh um.. you've been asleep for a month and a half." She responded while still basically hopping up and down with joy over you being awake.

"Really?" You asked. "How? Why?"

"we don't know." She said.

"Ok then.. what about everyone? Where did they go?" You asked.

"Oh, they moved out, they got a new place to live because Toriel felt so bad for us because we are a couple that are living with them. She thought we needed our own place." Frisk told you. You were surprised that happened.

"Ok, one more question, so the human vs monster war didn't happen?" You asked

"What?"

"Nothing!"

You start to go back upstairs when another very interesting question came to your mind.

"Wait, if I was sleeping for a month and a half wouldn't somebody had to have undressed and redress me?" You asked Frisk.

"Hmm? Oh um. Don't worry about that." She said and smiled at you.

You just smiled back and went back upstairs and headed toward your room but before you went in you heard Frisk say...

"It's big by the way" then she giggled.

You just walked into your room and sat on your bed. Then went to bed because you thought the insurance company would call so you could get new car insurance even though you didn't have a car.