Chapter 5: W. D. Gaster

Y/N POV

"What is this?" I yell into the darkness.

A figure starts to appear in front of me. Piece by piece. He started talking. He talked in symbols but I understood. (Sorry to everyone that wants me to do the symbols I just don't know how.) he is a skeleton. Looks deformed and I assume is W.D. Gaster.

"Finally I shall become whole!" He said. "You will be my soul."

He started to attack me. My soul had appeared. Gaster blasters on all sides. I quickly jump up and dodge them. I've learned a thing or two from training with Sans. My soul was blue and he threw bones at me and I dodged.

"Come here Y/N"

how did he know my name? I got lost in that I got hit. My arm badly cut but I'll live. He then summoned black spikes that grew towards me. I dodged and the spikes turned around and came at me again. I barely got away from it again.

I was my turn to attack so I did, I ran at him and threw a punch but he teleported behind me and hit me with a bone. I looked at my health, 57/99, I was still good for now.

He summoned seven hands. Each of the human soul colors. Two of them turned into Gaster blasters and fired. I dodged the both of them but the beams started to follow me and I dodged again. The hands went away.

I went in for the attack again. I threw a punch at him only for him to teleport away again. The black spikes were back. I tried to dodge but it wrapped around my leg. It squeezed really tight i lost blood in that leg. He summoned three more black spikes, twl wrapped around my arms and the other around the other leg, he summoned a few bones. I could do nothing but let them hit me. I was badly hurt. Then a Gaster blasters was summoned and took a shot, I was able to struggle enough so it shot the black spikes off my right side so I was free.

I attacked him once more, I ran in for the punch, I hit him. He didn't flinch. 1 damage. I looked at my health. 5/99. I have to give up.

"I give up. You can have my soul." I say.

"Hehehehe... good boy... you wouldn't want to let down your lady friend now would you..?" He said and turned into Frisk. It got me so made I went in for a punch. He teleported away.

He laughed and summoned Gaster blasters all around me. I couldn't do anything.

I figure came at the speed of light and teleported me out of there before I was killed. I looked to see who it was. Sans. He was looking at Gaster.

"Dad?" Sans said.

"...son..." Gaster said and stood down.

Sans ran up to him and hugged him. "I've missed you so much"

"I've missed you too Sans..."

They both looked at me. Gaster started to speak. "My apologies, if I had known you were friends with my son I would not have attacked you."

"Hey, no hard feelings" I said.

"So the monsters are still trapped underground huh?" Gaster asked Sans.

"Yep." Sans responded.

"Well, I know a way to break the barrier without seven human souls."

"How!!!" Sans and I said at the same time.

"Heh heh.. two determination souls that are bonded together can break the barrier." Gaster said. Sans looked at me and smiled.

Gaster started to speak again. "I'm sorry you two but you cannot stay here or you will be stuck here forever."

"I understand dad." Sans said as he walked over to me getting ready for us to leave.

"Oh, tell papy I said hello." Gaster said.

"Heh heh. Will do." We were gone.