Chapter 30: Forty Years Later

Quick A/N before this chapter starts. This chapter is defiantly the longest I've made so far. It contains a lot of things I think you all will find interesting! It took me a very long time to write. I hope you all like it!

No POV

The chamber door opened up. Frisk slowly opened her eyes and put her hand up to see if she actually could get out. Her arm was able to fully stretch out. She then put her hands on the side of the chamber and lifted herself out. She was able to get her body out but then fell to the floor. Her body was asleep, and was really sore. But, she got up and got through it.

The lab was dark. No light was visible. Frisk eventually found the wall of the mountain and felt it so she could get a feel of her surroundings. Soon she found a hole, it was covered by layers of vines and moss. She thought it was weird, she didn't know she had been asleep for Forty years. Frisk grabbed the vines and yanked them causing them to break. She now was on the mountain and daylight was now visible.

She stepped out of the hidden lab and onto the mountain. It was covered in moss and vines. Frisk continued to walk, her body still asleep and sore. She made her way down the mountain and onto the streets of a town.

Frisk looked around herself. The town was abandoned and destroyed. It looked like a battle had taken place here. Frisk had trouble walking down the streets because of her body, she almost fell over a couple times. Frisk couldn't see any signs of anybody. A dark mist was covering the town.

Suddenly, she spotted a figure in the distance through the mist. She lit up with hope. "Hello! I need help." She yelled to the figure. "Please."

The figure then faced her. Then it started to walk towards her. The mist covered the figure. Then, the figure was seen by Frisks eyes, it wasn't human or monster, but a machine. It walked up to Frisk and grabbed her arm. It was covered in armor, and other tech.

"Scan complete, DETERMINATION levels match data" it said. "Your coming with me."

The machine then started to yank Frisks arm. She struggled to fight against its pull but it over powered her. Just then, something flew through the air and cut the robots arm in half. Frisk screamed and backed away with its hand still gripped on her arm. Sparks flew off the robot. It started to look for the person that threw the object. It didn't get a chance to even do that before it's head got cut off.

Frisk looked behind the robot, a person was standing there with a sword, a mask that looked like a small gas mask, wearing some body armor and a cloth that was torn up and hanging off the persons back like a cape. The robots body fell to the ground as the person approached a scared Frisk and yanked the robots hand off of her arm. He then picked up another sword off of the ground. It was the one he threw at the robots arm. He then started to walk away.

Frisk was in shock. She didn't have any idea of what was going on, she just basically got attacked by a robot, and she was already in pain from a weird sleep. She started to follow the person. The person started to walk down an alleyway. Frisk followed the person still making them stop walking.

"Why are you following me?" The person said in a deep voice. It was a man with a sound muffler. Smart, the robots can't recognize and get a voice of somebody with a muffler.

Frisk hesitated before responding. "I-I.. I just woke up from a deep sleep, I don't know what's going on.. I just need help."

The man sighed and started to speak again. "I suppose even if I say no you would still follow me anyway, and considering there is nobody else out here to help you. I have no choice." He the motioned his hand for Frisk to follow him.