She smiles at my knowledge.

A few hours later I tell Allison to go home and get some rest. She does and I take Isaac's hand not to take pain but to let him know I'm here. 

"Okay, I really hope this works. Isaac? It's me Mackenzie. A lot has happened while you've been out, Stiles has been missing for the past two days, he's been possessed by a Nogitsune, I'm really worried for him Isaac. I don't know what to do. Allison just left, she's worried about you so am I and believe it or not so is Derek. We all want you to wake up and say something like 'What you all looking at?' everyone's waiting for something to happen, I'm not I know something's going to happen. Isaac please wake up." 

I feel tears run down my face, 

"Everyone is thinking that you won't wake up but then Allison and I have the shred of hope that you'll come back. I knew this was a long shot, but I believe that you're listening to me. Allison stayed the night, they wouldn't let her see you, she likes you, I can tell. The way she looks at you, it's like the world stopped and it's just the two of you. I know that's a sign of love. Please come back to us. Don't do it for us do it for Allison, she's wanting you to wake up any day now. So do it for her not for the rest of us. Next time she comes I'll get her to talk to you about things and then we'll see what happens to you, okay?" 

I kiss his hand (I don't love him, again he's like family to me) I feel the tears keep coming. 

"I'll come back later, Okay? I promise you that I'll come back, I won't leave you. Get better soon for all of us, you hear me Isaac? If you don't come round, I won't know what to do, you are like a brother to me. So losing you would kill me, it would literally be like tearing off a limb. Like the way an Alpha feels when a beta is killed by someone other than themselves. I know you'll get better and do you know why? You're a werewolf, soon enough you'll be up and walking about and laughing and being all negative as you are and wearing your scarf that really annoys Stiles. Get better okay. I miss you Isaac" 

I let go of his hand and get up and leave still crying. I sprint to the woods and get to my tree. I cry and punch it making a big dent because of the impact. I climb the tree. I keep crying for Isaac and for real Stiles. I hear my phone ringing 

"Hello?" 

My body is still raking itself with sobs. 

"Mackenzie? We've found Stiles" 

It's My Uncle, 

"That's great I'll be there soon," 

I jump from my tree and don't bother getting my car and sprint to the cross country trail to see an ambulance and I see Coach getting wheeled into it. I find my uncle and I see Stiles I pull him into a hug but it isn't like the normal hugs I'm wary of him after what happened to Isaac. I still have tears on my face. 

"Mackenzie? Are you alright?" 

I look to my uncle 

"Yeah I was just at the hospital seeing Isaac." 

My uncle nods, he knows what happened to Isaac, 

"Well there's something else I need to tell you" I look to him "Derek and Chris... they were arrested for murder" 

I thank him and run off to the station, Derek is so getting his ass kicked for this who'd he kill now. I run into the station and see Parrish. 

"Hi Parrish I was wondering where Derek Hale and Chris Argent were?" 

He nods and takes my hand pulling me behind him. I walk behind him and see Chris, and Derek sitting on a bench with one hand handcuffed to the bench. Derek sees me and looks down and mumbles "Oh Crap!" then he notices that Parrish is still holding my hand, I let go of Parrish's hand immediately and walk up to Derek,