Stillwater

Chapter Song: 2U- David Guetta Ft. Justin Bieber
Italics=Gideon
Charlotte's POV

Jax lightly tapped on Rip's window to his office to get his attention. Hex was in the back looking at the ship, but Rip didn't notice him yet.

"What is it about you people that whenever we go to a new timeline, you feel the need to pick up..." Rip trailed off from his rant as he realized the stray that we picked up was Hex. "strays?" Rip finished.

"Nice." Hex complimented the ship. "I didn't get to see it last time around."

"Last time?" I questioned, giving Rip a look.

Rip tried to push away the question. "A long story, that we will not be telling."

"My coat suits you good."

Rip fidgeted nervously and ignored the compliment. "What are you doing here Jonah?"

"Collecting on a bounty, wetting my whistle, when your friends here got in a lot of trouble."

Ray voice went high as Rip gave him a look. "We might've gotten into a narrow brawl back in town."

"Well that was entirely predictable."

"One of them poured lead into a member of the Stillwater gang." Hex explained.

"Mr. Rory."

"Snart, actually." I corrected.

"Oh, that was gonna be my next guess."

"This guy tried to kill Grey." Jax justified what Snart did. "Snart saved him."

"And brought this town a whole lot of hell in the bargain." Hex added. "Those boys you were trading hands with in the saloon. They're all members of the Stillwater gang."

"Why can't a gang ever be a bunch of good guys?"

Hex gave Ray a strange look. "Jeb Stillwater and his friends been raiding this town for the past three months. Stealing, robbing, killing."

"Well, he'll have to go through us."

"No, he won't." Rip pointed his finger at Ray. "No doubt your little ruckus has already placed the timeline at risk, to say nothing of potentially alerting the Hunters to our presence here."

"Sounds like someone's planning on busting out of town again."

"Again?" I questioned Hex.

"Leaving already?" Mick joined the conversation.

"No." I turned to face Rip as I said it. "This town is being terrorized by the Stillwater gang. And what? You just expect us to leave it like that?"

"Exactly."

I scoffed. "What happened to you, Rip? Before you would've done anything to protect people, no matter what it did to the timeline, now...I'm not so sure."

"I'm trying to protect this team!"

"Then act like it!"

"Maybe we should go." I heard Jax whisper to Ray.

I quickly turned to them. "No, you don't have to. I'll go." I stepped of the step and made my way out of the control room.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed. Thank you for reading.

Love ya😘
Bye.