Part 10

Aarushi's mind stopped working in his touch. After a passionate kiss they parted away. There was a feeling of guilt rising inside her looking at his face. She turned back.

She felt him walking back.

'Yeh chala jayega..? ' She thought.

She turned back & suddenly he switched off all the lights. Everything became dark. All she could see was Sumedh in a dim light coming from a window.

Aarushi gulped her saliva as she saw Sumedh removing his T-shirt. For a second she closed her eyes but again opened them. He wasn't less than a greek god. His Perfectly built masculine body made Aarushi gasp.

He walked towards her & lost in dark.

Sumedh reached near her. She felt his breathe. Everything was so silent that both were listening to each other's raised heartbeats. He grabbed her waist & pulled her close. He again caught her lips. His hands travelled from her nape to waist. He slipped his hand in her T shirt. Aarushi felt his hand & her heart skipped for a beat.

Aarushi took some steps back. She wasn't very sure about whether she wanted him or not but he followed her & again grabbed her.

This time he brushed his nose on her neck. He bit her near coller bone & she hissed. He continued kissing her neck & she became more weak. Her mind wanted to push him away & slap him. She raised her hand to push him but ended up grabbing his arms.

Sumedh unknowingly removed her T shirt & pushed her on bed. He showered her with kisses & at a point she let out a moan.

Her mind & hormones were still battling with each other. But Hormones were about to win.

'Go to hell mind.. ' She thought & encircled him in her arms & pulled him close.

******

Bandana made a face as she saw Rohit walking towards the little closet where his bottles were arranged. But instead he took out a ciggarette.

Bandana widened her mouth.

"Aap.. Aap ciggarette bhi pite hai..? " She asked.

"Nahi.. Tumhe de raha hoon.. " He said.

"Huh..? " She asked in confusion.

He started laughing.

"Nai.. Ciggarette nai pita.. Bas tum darti ho ya nai yeh dekhne ke liye nikala.. " He said.

Bandana ignored & started applying moisturiser on her hand. Rohit went near her & grabbed the same hand. She startled.

Bandana became scared as she remembered the last night which was not so good for her.

"Tumne kabhi sharab pi hai..? " He whispered in her ear.

"Nai.. " She shook her head.

"Chalo tumhe pilata hoon.. " He pulled her from seat.

Bandana widened her eyes. She remembered how he became under the influence of alcohol. There wasn't a tinge of love or intimacy in his touch. She remembered his lustful eyes & started shaking.

Rohit stopped near closet & Bandana's mind started thinking.

"Are.. " She made him look towards her.

He gave a confused look.

"Mere yaha hote hue bhi aapko sharab ki yaad aa rahi hai..? " She pulled him close.

Rohit cocked his eyebrows.

"Tumhara nasha toh mujhe yaad hi nai hai.. " He said.

"Wo toh iss sharab ki wajah se na..? Iske wajah se kuch yaad hi nai raha aapko kal raat ka.. " She took empty glass from his hand.