Decay Rebuilds

Beginne am Anfang

"Why do you want to leave?" He kneels between my legs.

"I don't want to stay, I never realized how much you hated me, I knew to an extent but I just never wanted to believe this. I'm not sure I can forgive this."

"So you can't forgive me, but I'm expected to forgive you." His voice turns an octave harsher.

"I didn't know Fin." he looks at me carefully.

"Don't lie to me!" His voice is taking on the edge of annoyance.

"You knew Victoria, you knew all along he wasn't your mate, but you still did that....deep down you knew...you gave him your soul, I never gave them my soul....What's worse?....Your one to my many...it's all the same...you know, and so did I."

What can I say to that, he's right I did know, I knew, and still, I didn't care about what my consequences brought.

"You killed my pup, what's worse Victoria your best friend and brother or my pup...you decide." I start to hang my head the way he's putting everything into perspective.

"We could play you did this I did that, but in the end, it's, all the same, you hurt me, I hurt you." His words to me are his truth.

My sins created our decay...his sins created more of our rot......

He keeps his hands on my hips which have my breathing hitching up slightly, this bonds fierceness rivals the both of us...so strong in its own resolve that it's almost impossible to defend against.

The moon's gift shows us that we could be so much more....if we just try to push past all the ruin we've created maybe we could both be wholesome again...

Cradling my head with his hands on either side of my face in a tender gesture has my skin side swooning. His touch always feels like a wave of energy that courses through me rejuvenating my soul....

Soft lips brush against mine, tasting my skin, his tongue glides across the tender pink flesh. "I want you to mark me." He angles his neck to me, closing his eyes, jaw clenched, holding himself very still. It looks to me as if he's willing himself to stay in that position; he's uncomfortable with his decision. My wolf snarls to me. Tail thumping inside my head with her agitation.

"Why now Fin?" I need to pull myself away from him. Create space so I can think and calm her down.

"I think it's important to keep moving forward Victoria, we can't change the past, ut we can decide our future." This is a place of no return, to do this will only strengthen the bonds influence.

The influence of the Moon pulls me to him, reasoning gone out the window...we would have a bond without love...almost as if we had an arranged mating....

Wrapping my hands into his hair, smelling him again, letting the whispers of seduction influence my choice. I pressing my nose to that delicate spot...where my mark should have been placed those many years ago.

Holding me to him. My wolf is howling in anger, growling and snapping inside me. Pushing against my barriers with her disgust at this situation.

It's painful to have her full wrath directed at me "I can't Fin, I would be betraying her and I can't do that to her." His face is stoic....he doesn't betray any emotion now. Locked up tight within himself I can't get a read on him.

"I'm going to break your wolf Victoria, I"m going to show her who I am. I'm not ready for that yet, but I will be one day and she will break." He actually believes this....no male skin can break this beast...

"Why does every male want to break her? Why does she need to be broken? I can't let you do that Fin." Saying this while sliding myself higher up on the bed, not able to stand his touch that scorches my skin.