Clarity Of The Moon's Mirage

Start from the beginning

Fingers brush up the side of her, until both my hands wrap into her hair, angling her neck once again to my mouth, exposing my mark for my eyes to rake over. It's alluring, impossible to fight the beauty of it.

Dipping my head, tasting the tremors on her skin with my hungry mouth. I have been starving for this, for her taste, for what she can offer me.

Giving into the bond, letting the waves wash over me, it's not as hard as I thought it would be to touch her. Moving my hand up and down her waist, her hips.

The fragrance intoxicates me, making me moan without care. Desperate, to touch her, my hands want to explore her flesh.

Skin wanting to touch skin.

I'm torn between closing my eyes completely giving into this pleasure, or keep my eye locked on hers to watch the pleasure I can bring to her with my touch.

Touching her leg it's her eyes now that almost close, hazy, dream-like. Mouth parted open, a gasp escaping. She's holding herself up, using my body to do it.

The moon is a beast.

Her ass cups easily in my hand, another groan slips out without my consent. Feeling underneath her shirt, it comes off easily because I want it to. Letting my fingers rub the material of her pants.

Her music filling the air is sweet and so addictive.

The bra she wears is lace, letting my hot breath hit the material.

Victoria's breath coming out in small pants, her head angled back, eyes closed.

Her whole body alive in this moment. Begging for so much more.

Working my tongue touching her skin,  Each gasp, each moan fulfills my own desires without having myself pleased in any way.

Her face getting close to mine, her eyes looking at me the way she looked at Grey all those years ago.

It takes me back in time, in their moments together. It the background I can hear Victoria in my ear to let her kiss me but what I'm watching is them together, her mouth sucking on his flesh, nipping at his ear. Their lips, tongues touching, invading each other. Claws gripping into flesh, bodies pressed together without clothes.

I try shutting my eyes to the scene of memory, try to taste her more in the present, try to sink myself further down the bonds power.

My mouth pulling her flesh more into my body. Yet I can't escape the show that her past has to offer. I can't move forward from it, I can't escape it.

She tries to kiss me with that mouth that just was all over Grey's body.

It sickens me.

The way she looks at me in this moment makes my heart clench in my chest

Hope, she just doesn't want to give up hoping.

"What's wrong?"

Putting my head against hers, closing my eyes so I don't have to look at the hope that is going to fade once again in them.

"I'm trying Victoria, but I can't kiss you like that yet. I'm trying to give into the bond, putting pack before my feelings."

Her whole body frosting up, the warmth is no longer there.

"What?" Her eyes lose the hope again, replaced by what she knows, hopelessness. The little girl inside her pounding her fists on the ground...why can't you love me?

"This was just you trying to put the pack first." Her hand over her mouth, as if trying to keep herself whole.

Betrayal, those eyes tell me a thousand words without hearing the sound of one.