Clarity Of The Moon's Mirage

Start from the beginning

The quickness surprises me, grabbing her hair, pulling her into me. It's easy to angle her neck to my mouth, soft flesh of her throat exposed to my canines. Shaking with the urge to bite into her mark, hard. I want to show her my skin side power, it's with the greatest restraint I don't.

"I didn't know he was your brother, Victoria." She thinks I would do that to her, she thinks I would willingly do that to her.

"I didn't know he was your brother, Fin." Words slamming into my chest, they hold power. Fingers release her hair, stepping away.

She's right.

She didn't know he was my brother but she did know he wasn't her mate. She gave her soul away without the thought of mine, her mate. She fell in love with someone else, shared everything with him, with no regard for me, for someone who was saving themselves for them.

She sullied our bond before it even had a chance to form.

I coould say something to her in this minute, how ruined she made me. Instead, deciding a subject change needed because I just can't deal with this one right now.

"I have a plan Victoria, when I feel you're ready then I'll tell you what that is." Stepping closer because the power of the moon is too much to resist at the moment.

"I'm trying hard here Victoria, I really am but you need to try to. Just because I don't jump on your crusade doesn't mean that I don't want what you want, there just might be a better way to do things. You need to trust me, as your Alpha." A stray strand of hair falling over her face. Tucking it back in behind her ear, a desperation comes over my body to get closer to her.

I'm just as lonely as her to feel a real touch.

Desire shivers me with just the faintest touch of my knuckle on her cheek. My logical mind fighting against the bond.

Inner conflict raging

The way my hand rest against the arch of her back feels natural, her body fits mine perfectly as I push myself into her.

Pieces of my puzzle clicking together showing me a picture of a maybe future.

Pressing my cheek against her, letting the scent of her tease the tip of my tongue, taste buds screaming for just the smallest taste.

"I never meant to hurt your brother believe me, please. If I'd known things could have been different." Her fingers start to creep slowly over my back, wishing in this moment I wasn't wearing a shirt. I want to feel her hands on my bare flesh.

"I understand what was done, can I forgive you, no, but I understand it." Her face tilted up slightly towards me, her neck exposed.

This female is driving me insane.

"Fin, I just want to say that-" Stopping her voice with the touch of my finger to her lips, it's lethal the way her mouth feels underneath my touch.

"I want to kiss you." I can do this if I don't think too much.

Letting my eyes just see her, nothing else. Letting her smell travel along my body, snaking vapors of the purest scent bombards into my lungs.

fresh

clean

pure

My female's body driving my nature forward, the bond weaving around, binding us together for this moment.

A current of electricity sparking as it arcs between us, almost painful in the pleasure it's bringing me.

She's my painful pleasure.