Pack Before Feelings

Começar do início

My tide trying to shift, change direction with the flow of thoughts.

Oh, how the demon laughs, tears dripping down his face at how funny all this is to him. For a moment I could have sworn I heard the soft laughter of my father, very faint and fine floating on the breeze. That stiffens my spine instantly, looking around as if I could see him walking up to us in this moment, but nothing just the wind. He's not here it's just Grey and I.

Stepping away from Grey his hands go into his pockets while he turns to Victoria, her arms crossing over her chest. They keep their distance from each other.

"Grey." She's looking at him exactly the same way as she looks at Charlie, her friend leaving her for a better life. She doesn't say anything her mouth a tight line,

"Bye Victoria." Grey looking at her holding her eyes, they have a friendship that I'm jealous of.

That demon is torturing my mind with the bubbling laughter that's twisting around me in.

The both of us watching Grey drive away, she turns to me, letting those ice blue eyes take in my body. She can't help herself the same way I can't help myself taking in the visual treat of her.

Walking away from me to the graves that now are littered with empty bottles of red. She's so drunk sometimes that she has a hard time not banging against the walls. Keeping her head down while she passes by the table that holds her pack. No eye contact made, just a swaying shuffle that has her mind hazy numb.

I'm her final destroyer of hope.

"Victoria come here." She doesn't stop just keeps walking away from me as if I am no one.

"Victoria." Now I drop my voice, very quiet, low just like her father loved to do. Instantly her back stiffens, her body shakes just for a moment. Does she even realize what I just did?

"Come inside you're eating with me this morning." She's not responding to my words her eyes on my unmarked neck.

"Are you listening to me?" Snapping my fingers in front of her face.

"Concentrate Victoria it's not that difficult." My wolf snapping at her father's words I just used on her. He's posturing towards me, taking a stance of displeasure. Lately, I only bring him

Fury

Rage

Pain

It's as if I have a stick poking at his cage-rattling it around, causing him to go insane with how I'm dealing with our mate.

"You will be eating meals from now on with us in the house, I'm tired of trying to keep your seat unoccupied." It's part truth, I don't want to keep watch over it anymore. It's her spot she earned it, let her sit where she belongs. My wolf perking up, ears twitching, tail wagging.

"Don't you think it's time to start facing them again."

Ice blue tear into mine, "I don't want to face you, Fin! I don't want to be anywhere you'll be." She holds my stare that no other female can. The wolf inside me admires this strength, she challenges us constantly with her internal strength.

A surf of emotions rises up, only to crash down on top of me. Her desperate desires drown me in her want, her desperation of what she needs. She is so hungry for any kind of love. How her heart aches for just the softest touch.

How she knows she's shrouded in ugliness, in her own filth that never can be washed away, if only I could become blind somehow and look at her differently imagine that she's someone else. She just wants a mate that can love her, bring her happiness.