World Of Supernaturals: Chapter 7

Avery's Point Of View

My mind wandered off as I walked through the dark hallways.

Thanks to Kyle, we found out exactly where Jeremy was, and I knew Nikki wouldn't be far behind him.

Especially since Jeremy was there to steal the necklace for his boss, wich infact... was Kyle's father.

My shoes made little noise as I tip-toed over the floor.

The cellar where Nikki wasn't far away, according to Kyle, I had to go make sure Jeremy didn't steal the necklace back.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had, only poeple who have done something bad came to Kyles father, Mr.Cayli, he helped save them from the police, and when they had been there long enough, they couldn't arrest them again.

Jeremy wasn't as innocent as he wanted people to think he was.

And I was almost positive, he wasn't just a phychic, but something much much more then that.

Something much more... evil.

I walked forward and I heard voices.

I thought he locked them up by themselves? I though to myself as I went around the corner.

My eyes peeked around the corner and I saw Jeremy talking to Nikki.

I held back a laugh as she punched him in the face.

"I guess I deserved that, huh?" He said clutching his jaw.

"Yah, just a little bit! You betrayed me!" She yelled/whispered to him, her face turning a tint of red.

"Yes. I'm sorry." Jeremy looked down, not making eyes contact with her, and I could tell you that he was lieing. "I had to. It was my last mission as his slave."

I held back another laugh, the slave to Kyle's father, Mr.Cayli.

"What do you mean?" Nikki asked.

He raised his wrists to show her the branding Mr.Cayli had done to him, and what he does to all of his slaves. The mark was the most excruciating pain to feel I have heard,. Jeremy had been branded like cattle.

But the branding... well, Mr.Cayli was a vampire, so he made a brand.. of his Fang marks.

Nikki grabbed his hand and felt the scars, they were probably deap, and would remain there for the rest of his life.

"Did it hurt?" She asked him in a small whisper.

He didn't answer, I wouldn't either if I had to be tourchered so badly.

But he probably didn't asnswer because he was afraid that if he did, he would have to tell her how he got there.

He looked into her eyes like in a cheesey movie, and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. He leaned in and I decided it was my turn to say something.

"Ahem." I interjected in their supposed 'lovey-dovey-romantic' moment.

They quickly turned to face me, and Nikki decided to speak.

"Avery?"

"Ya,"  I said leaning against the wall.  I was in control here, I had a necklace, well, earing now, that made me more powerful then both of them put together.  "I believe that you have something that's mine,"

"Excuse me?" Jeremy said taking a step forward on the stone flooring.

"I believe that you have the necklace that I have been trying to get." I smirked at him.