World Of Supernaturals: Chapter 5

Avery's Point Of View

I encased my necklace in a silver heart pendant, no one would think about the powr necklace when I wore it, I created it so they couldn't think about the gem stone that made me more powerful.

This world would become mine, It would be a better place with me incharge.

I knew eactly where I had to go, I knew exactly WHO I had to go see, he would be my partner, he would help me with my plan.

My feet bairly touched the ground as I ran over the concrete.

I stopped abruotly as I heard a call, a call of my name, from the voice I was looking for.

"Avery! Slow down!" He called, I heard him vanish before apearing at my side.

"Hey Kyle," I smiled at him and he smile back.

Kyle was... my best guy friend, we did anything for eachother, and I knew he would be just as power hungry as me...

"Why were you running? Do you need help?" He asked.

"Nah, I'm fine, I was actually looking for you," I told him.

He smirked, "What's up?"

"I need help, you see..." I undid the pendant and showed him the delecate rose.

His eyes widened as he picked it up with his hand. "Where did you find this?" He asked bewildered.

"In the stream at the park behind my house, but, I need you to help me." I started.

"With what?" He asked smirking, probably catching on to what I was saying.

"Well, all you will need to do is go into my house, and get the other pendant, and you will be as powerful as you will ever be. We can take over this world and make it ours. Just you and me."

"Just you and me?" He questioned.

"Just us, and all the subjects we will have to 'look after'." I chuckled.

"Alright, lets go," He smirked.

Kyle was a Creator, just like me, except because he was male, he was much more powerful then me, even though we were the same type of Creature.

We walked to my house, the grass tickled the part of my foot that was exposed from my flipflop.

"So all I have to do is get the pendant?" He asked.

"That's all you have to do," I smirked.

"Alright, I'll go," He told me looking towards my house.

Kyle's Point Of View (There might be a few more of Kyle's Points of Views, but they will be VERY short, before switching back over to Avery's point of view)

"Alright, I'll go," I told Avery, looking towards her house. I could see a man that looked vaguely familiar in the window talking to that girl Nikki, Avery always hung out with.

I walked up to the door and knocked on the door.

Nikki answered the door and frowned, "Avery isn't here,"

I smirked before grabbing her throat with my hand and pressing her against the wall, "I'm not looking for Avery, I'm looking for a pendant, she says it belongs to her, so I'm here to get it for her," I smriked at her as her fae started to turn a shade of red.

A punch nailed my jaw making me drop her to the ground.

I rubbed my jaw as I tunred around and saw the man I saw in the window.

"Ah, I remember you, Jeremy," I smirked.

"Same to you Kyle, what do you want," He asked.

"All I need is the pendant, and I'll leave you alone," I told him honestly.

"I can't do that, you know what will happen if both of the necklaces are used,"

"Ah I guess we could do this the easy way or the hard way," I sighed before a gun materialized in my hand.

I pressed it against Nikki's head and put her in a choke hold.

"You know I can kill her right here and now, so I'll ask again, woluld you like the easy way, where you just give me the pendant," I cocked the gun and Nikki stuggled even more, but she was not strong enough to break free, "Or the hard way,"

Jeremy nodded, "Let Nikki go just enough so she can talk, she can tell you where it is," He told me, knowing I would kill her.

I loosened my grip on her neck and she gasped for air.

"Where is it," I spat at her.

"It's right here," She took the blue droplet necklace out of her pocket and gave it to me.

"Thanks," I told her, before I pressed the pressure point behind her neck, all CopyCats had one, and she dropped to the floor.

Jeremy ran over to her and knelt down. "I swear Kyle if I see you again--"

"I swear," I interupted him, "The next time you see me, you won't be able to stop me,"

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

OH SNAP!!!!

What did you think about that guys?

Good? Bad?

Avery now has... A PARTNER IN CRIME!!!!

His name is Kyle, and that is also the name of my best guy friend. He helped me write this too

because I suck at writing in Guy's point's of views..... (:

Alright!

Please, for me..................................................................................................................

Ah, and Jake too I guess.............................................................................................. (: (Uh, duh! -J)

Vote.................................................................................................................................

Comment.........................................................................................................................

And..................................................................................................................................

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Lianna (: