Crash Landing

Começar do início

I couldn't even bother to roll my eyes at him. I was still grinning. "But yeah," He continued. "I wrote a song about you. It ain't done yet, but I like where it's going right now." He nodded. "Plus Lola helped me with the lyrics, so you know it's fire." The mention of her name made my smile fall.

Lola was an up and coming song writer that Chris was working with. She wrote something on Neyo's album that he liked, and he decided to work with her. No lie, the girl had talent, her writing was beautiful. Her lyricism was amazing, she was great with words. But, with all that talent inside her body, there was still a little room left for her to be a disrespectful bitch.

I'm not sure what type of fucking faramones Chris was emitting, but whatever it was, it made these girls not only crazy, but brave as fuck. I stopped by the studio to see my man between meetings. Imagine my surprise when I walk in and she her handsy ass was touching anything but the sound board.

From the small window in the door, I could see Chris removing her hands from his body every time she touched him. See, he wasn't crazy. He knew what he had to lose and he wasn't even about to let someone come in between us. I told his ass, if he ever tried that cheating shit again, I would gather my shit, Christian's shit, and burn this fucking house down. It wasn't a threat either.

I gladly let her know who I was when I walked in. I greeted everyone, including her, politely before approaching Chris. I kissed him long and hard before pulling back. He looked at me like, "Really?" I could only giggle.

"So you know it's fire." I mocked in his voice. "I don't sound like that." He chuckled. "Whatever." I smiled. "I'm excited to here the song you and Lauren are working on together." "Lola." He corrected. "The bitch's name could be Lupita, and I still wouldn't give a fuck." I grumbled.

I normally don't let shit like this phase me. I trust Chris. But, Lola, I don't trust her. Like, why can't you just do your job and keep your hands to yourself? Be professional.

"How long did you sleep for?" He changed the subject. "Thirty minutes, I think. It felt like two seconds though." I giggled. "Damn baby. You want me to take Christian to his appointment so you can sleep?" He asked with concern written over his face. I pouted at his cuteness.

"No, it's okay. I'm already up, anyway." I shrugged. "Alright, I'll just come with y'all then." "Okay." I mumbled before wiping down the counter. "Can you do your man a favor though?" He asked. "What?" I asked skeptically. "Make me something to eat, pleaseeeee? I'm starving!" He groaned.

"You can have the oatmeal Christian didn't wanna eat." I said pushing the plate toward him. The look on his face was priceless. He looked at me, in the small plastic bowl, and then back at me. I busted out laughing and his face remained blank.

"What? Oatmeal is good for you. All that fiber." I grinned. "I got enough fiber in my diet, trust me." He said before letting out the nastiest fart. I gagged and him and Christian began laughing. Men. "Chris! That's nasty!" I fanned the air.

"I don't need no oatmeal then." He continued to chuckle. "Can I have some eggs, bacon, and toast? Please baby mama?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. Instead of answering, I just started to pull things out the fridge. "See, this is why you wifey." He smacked my ass.

"Can you stop?" I laughed in between kisses. He pecked my lips before moving to my neck. "Christopher...we have to...go." I whined. His kisses were persistent. Kiss, kiss, nibble, suck, and repeat. But honestly, I really wasn't in the mood today. I was tired as hell and sex was definitely not on the menu. I wanted to get to this appointment, come home, and knock out.

Christian, who Chris had just bathed and dressed, was knocked out in his room. The both of us had just emerged from the shower and he thought this was his opportunity for a quickie. "Let me just put the head in." He said. I had to look at him to see if he was serious. He was deadass. I had to laugh. "One stroke." He bargained as I toppled over with laughter. He was so annoying, I swear.