She was passing down the dark alley mumbling some QURANIC supplications when certain noises grabbed her attention, she hurriedly hide behind a wall hoping that whoever they were would passed away soon. She glanced her watch, it showed 12 50. The noises weren't dying and she was getting impatient with each second. She heard a loud groans as if someone was stabbing someone, some curses were mixed with the wincing and she pushed herself more into the wall, what if there's any criminal? YA ALLAH help please, she prayed silently. The sounds eventually died and she thanked GOD before stepping out with great care. She walked to the end of the alley but her eyes caught certain scene which she shouldn't have witnessed, a loud gasp left her mouth but she covered her mouth with her hand killing herself in her mind for letting out a gasp.

A guy in black hood was hovering a man he probably have killed, there was a knife in his hand all drained in blood even his hand had some blood stains. His back was facing Laila who took two steps back but her gasp stiffened his back. She turned and ran however little did she knew that the man was much faster than her, he grabbed her by her bag pulled her into the dark when her back made a really hard contact with the wall, he put the knife under her chin but an annoyed expressions overcame his features and he literally rolled his eyes on coming across such familiar face. Her eyes were squeezed.

"Please don't kill me", she was chanting those words in a whisper irking him more.

"Shhh", he pushed the tool a little in her skin when the words died in her mouth, she was badly trembling under his grip feeling to pass out anytime soon.

He was just scanning her face when he retreated his hand off her face but she didn't open her eyes, her lower lip was quivering and fingertips were cold by now.

"Open", he ordered in a deep voice that her breath hitched. She slowly opened her eyes and her muscles tensed more when she saw the man in front of her, those hazel eyes were piercing her soul with a sharp dagger.

"Harris?" His name rolled out of her mouth as a whisper and he stared her back with so much rawness reflected from his face.

"Just don't say my name", he threatened her by leaning in more and she got inspissated pushing herself in the hard wall.

"What are you doing at this hour outside?" He asked with a fagged tone.

She opened her mouth to say something but closed it again.

"Say it", he showed her the tool and her eyes widened. Her breaths became deeper. He closed his eyes for milliseconds before opening then again and took a step back freeing her from his metal grip.

She crouched down panting hard and coughing recklessly. He once again rolled his eyes.

"So much drama", he mumbled before tearing apart her bag from her body, he recklessly opened the bag and searched for the bottle in it, luckily he found one, he fetched it out and dropped her bag on the floor like a trash, she was taking deep breaths eyeing her poor knapsack. Dare he do that.

"Here", he extended the bottle and she stretched her shivering hands but unable to hold it feeling her fingers getting numb. He groaned in frustration before crouching down and grabbing her chin, he attached the bottle to her lips and made her drink the water, she got frozen on his sudden attempt and eyed him with wide eyes gulping in the liquid. He took back the bottle when ample of the water was trailing down her chin and neck, he wiped the liquid from her skin with his thumb and fingers when she suddenly backed off on sudden contact feeling sparks all over her body.

"I'm not killing you, just cleaning that manerless work of yours, you don't even know how to drink", he scolded her wiping off the reamaining water and the took back his hand. Her heart was thumping loudly that he could even hear it. He closed the bottle and dropped it on her bag, she gathered her stuffs and stood up slowly.