61.Social Media

Today's Famtube! I'm so excited. We are seeing loads of youtubers today. I need to shower though.. I make my way downstairs quickly and I let Nala out to use the toilet. I rummage around for her food and weigh it out. I place it in her bowl and I put it down sellers it normally is. I find the eggs, milk and flour and I make pancakes. Zoë and Alfie trust me to make pancakes. I make enough for the four of us. I take two from the stack and cover the rest in tinfoil. I find a sticky note and write
Pancakes for everyone-Evie.
I find the lemon juice and strawberries. I pour a glass of apple juice and sit down at the island thing. I look at the oven and its half eight. Not bad. After I finished I wash everything and put it away. Nala has finished her food and is playing with one of her toys. I go back upstairs and into my ensuite. I turn on the shower and get in. After I've finished I get changed into

 After I've finished I get changed into

Since it's quite cold. I put my hair into a messy bun. Next I find my ted baker suitcase and pack my dress for tonight, my shoes for tonight, my makeup, my pyjamas, my slippers, and clothes for tomorrow. I place it at my door and pack a backpack. FamTube is in London so we will have two hours in the car. I pack my Harry Potter and the Sorcerers stone. I'm deciding to read the books again. I pack my ear phones and head phones, my charger, my portable charger, laptop, laptop charger, camera batteries and my canon. Over the week I have gotten some really nice pictures of the bunnies. I grab my vlogging camera from my desk and place that in the front pocket. I'm going to see Alabama today as well! Along with some other amazing youtubers. I hear footsteps downstairs and I go and investigate. I see Zoë and Alfie talking making coffee.
"Alfie I didn't not know about Gia" Zoë says.
I decide not to listen anymore and I quickly slip into the lounge.
I turn on the TVs and watch K.C undercover. I decide to also do my hair. I find a brush on the other couch and I mostly have hair ties on my wrist. I put it into a side messy fishtail and leave it like that. After the episode finishes I walk back out to the kitchen. Alfie, Alfie and Gia were having pancakes.
"Thanks for the pancakes" Alfie and Zoë chorus.
"Your welcome" I smile putting the kettle on.
I search through the mugs until I find my one

I grab a tea bag and place it in my cup.
"Does anyone else want tea?" I ask turning to face the three.
"No thanks" Zoë and Alfie say.
I pour out enough and find the milk and sugar. After I have finished the making part I take a nice warm sip.
"WHERES MINE?" Gia shouts causing me to jerk and a small bit of tea slips out.
"Where's your what?" I glare at her.
"My cup of tea?" She opens her eyes widely. "You were meant to make me one!"
"You didn't ask me" I say annoyed as I grab a tea towel and start wiping the wetness off the floor.
"Use your brain for once and think!" She exclaims.
"Use your brain for once and think" A voice in my head says over and over again.
My head starts spinning and my breath quickens.
I look around me but it's all blurry and spinning. It won't stop.
"USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE AND THINK!" A voice shouts in my head.
I feel my eyes stinging form the saltyness of the tears. I take one step and nearly fall over. I manage to get to the lounge, I thing and huddle up in a corner. I grab the blanket from beside me and place it around me. I close my eyes and put them on my hunched up knees. I try to focus on my breathing but all I can think about is
"Use your brain for once and think!" It reminds me of back then. I sob even more as I try to get it out of my head. I open my eyes a little and that causes SOO much dizziness. I close my eyes and focus on my breathing.
"In through your nose out through your mouth" I hear a male voice speak as this person grabs my hands. I recognise his voice. It's Alfie.
"In one two three, out one two three" He spots trying o get my breathing back to normal. I hear an alarmed female voice that I recognise as Zoë. As they both soothe me I manage to open my eyes. I'm instantly brought into a hug by the both of them. I wipe my tears away and most of the dizziness has gone away.
"Is everything okay?" Zoë asks.
"Yeah" I breathe as we stand up.
Alfie places an arm on my shoulder and kisses me in the forehead. We walk out and I hear crying. I look over on the couch and see Gia laughing staring into her phone. That where the sound is coming from.
"Gia what did you do" I asked hoping it's not what I think it was. Zoë and Alfie had left to get changed.
"Watching the 'little baby' cry" She laughs.