40 Crying

(Can we just talk about my English exam/test thing got postponed to Next Monday!)

As we rush to the hospital I cry harder and harder every second. My beautiful daughter knocked unconscious by

That horrible boy. He could have killed my daughter. They might have.

"A-Al-Alf" I sob.
"What little one. Everything will be alright" he wraps his arms around me.
"James could've killed her" I cry harder.
"Shh, he can't have. Evies a strong girl. She'll get through it." He soothes.
When we finally arrive she's rushed away and we are stuck in a waiting room. Doctors and Nurses surrounding her. I grab my phone from my cardigan pocket that I had on. I unlock it and go to Louise's contact.
"Louise" I sniffle into the phone.
"What's wrong Zoe are you okay?" She asks worriedly.
"Evie, There was a fire in Evies room" I whisper.
"Zoe. I'm coming down right now. Darcy can stay with Matt. Where are you animals?" She asks whilst packing her bag, I think.
"We were planning on going for a little trip so we left Nala and the Guineas in Amanda's." I say.
I'm on the verge of tears again.
"Ohh Zoe. I'm coming now I'll be down there in about an hour or so" she says as I let out a sob.
She hangs up and I call Amanda.
"Amanda. I'm going to need you to care for the animals a little while longer." I say wiping tears away.
"Zoe, is everything alright" she asks.
"No, there was a fire in Evies room. We think we know who started it but we are in the hospital" I shakily say.
"It's okay Hun" she says through the phone." Is Alfie there?"
"Ye -ah. I'll pass you to him now."
As I pass the phone Alfie wraps his arm around me. I look into his eyes. He was trying hard. Not to cry. I rub his back and he leans his head onto my shoulder. We are both messes now. He hangs up and wraps both his arms around me.
"Evie Suggs parents?" A nurse calls out.
Me and Alfie stand up and walk over to the room Evie was in.
"She has a broken foot and she inhaled a lot of smoke. She's currently asleep right now. I suggest that you shouldn't wake her as she's been through a lot." The nurse says opening the door.
"Me and Alfie walk in and both burst into tears. She looks in pain.
Her face is pale, her hair is messed up. Her glasses lay on the side. I walk over to h er and gently run my fingers through her hair. I can just imagine her blue eyes looking right at me. But there not. They are hidden. Her watch is still on her wrist. But black. She loves wearing watches. Alfie notices and takes it off. He rubs her forehead.
We just sit here. Hoping our little girl will be alright.
Poppy and Sean enter the room. Quietly closing the door behind them. Poppy looks like she's about to cry. Poppy, Sean and her were extremely close.
"She'll be alright" Alfie manages in a croaky voice.
Sean is comforting a crying Poppy. He really does love her.
"Pop, she's going to be fine." Sean and Alfie said.
For me. I couldn't manage anything. I still am silently crying. Tears flowing down my cheeks.
I look over at the couple. Poppy couldn't help but cry. Sean on the other hand had to keep strong.
"Will I comfort Poppy and can you go talk to Sean. He needs a cry. He's trying to be strong for Poppy" I whisper in a
Fires ear.
"Yeah. It does look like that" he whispers back.

Alfie PoV
Me and Zoe walk over to Poppy and Sean. I tap Sean and he looks scared. Like he's done something wrong. He follows me out while Poppy and Zoe sit together.
"Hey, I'm not going to give out or anything" I say.
Sean has a look of relief on his face.
"But are you okay man?" I ask.
"I need to be strong for Poppy. Don't I?" He questions.
"I thought that too. But Zoe noticed that I had been biting my lip. She knew I needed to cry. And I did. It's okay to break sometimes" I say.
Sean looks up at me since he had his head down. I can see his eyes filling up with tears.
"She's so young. And and she's like my best friend" he stutters.
"She really connects with everyone" I say.
I give him a bro hug a/n cringing at 'bro hug'. After his cry we walk back in and we all sit down in silence. After all Zoe's crying she's extremely tired so I place her on my lap and she snuggles into me. I can hear her breaths evening out.
I'm reall y glad that I got Zoe out. I don't know what I would have done if I lost her. But I'm disappointed in myself for not being able to get Evie out. I sigh.
Suddenly Louise bursts through the door.
"Where's Zoe?" She mouths at Sean.
"In Alfie's arms" Sean mouths back.
She comes and sits beside me on the chair that Zoe was on.
We all just sit there in silence thanking the gods for letting my little girl to be alive.

Heyyyyyyyyyyy. Sorry I couldn't get a chapter up last year. Get it because it's 2017. But do you guys like the cover? I think it's my favourite one. But this chapter though. Not trying to hate on Oli or James. Love the videos that they make. It's just for my storyline okay. But em. Yeah. I'll try get a chapter up befor the tenth but no promises. Sorry. But I will see you he next chapter ¥¥¥¥¥Future Aoife editing. Forgot the wordcount. SMART I DONE RHIS A FEW CHAPTERS AGO

1005 words

Byeeee