Chapter 14 most shall be revealed.

Best freeeend😂
U still up
Eves
Yup
Best freeeend😂
Y
Eves
Zoe and Alfie had some differences that they were working out shouting.
Best freeeend😂
Ayy they working it out.
Eves
I literally had to point out what happened on Sunday. Let's just say Alfie isn't very pleased with a certain person
Best freeeend😂
Emm
Eves
Gtg Zalfie is coming into ma room now ttyl
Best freeeend😂
Night.
I quickly switch of my phone. I can hear footsteps. Zoe and Alfie came into my room.
"Evie we're sorry about fighting. We didn't realise that we were fighting about nothing. We didn't mean to upset you. We wanna talk about Sunday and what happened." Alfie whispered.
"We've made up" I croaked. I must of lost my voice with all the screams and the shouting during the weekend.
-------magical time skip to the very next day Dumdumdumdadam. The duck walked up to the lemonade stand. Ohh yeah the story. I have the song in the media.-------------------
I rubbed my eyes. Uhh Zoe came in with tears down her face."we broken up, he's gone. He just packed up and left."

I suddenly woke up. What happened last night did he really leave. I jumped out of bed.
A/n I'm mean aren't I well you'll find out soon enough mwahahahhahahahah. I swear I haven't had a lot of sugar. I've only had maple syrup on French toast. It's niiiice don't judge anyway back to what happened. Iwonder who'sBest freeeend😂. Can anyone guess when Evie's birthday is. If you get it I'll. You get to pick the prize but please try and guess.
I walk over to their room. Zoe is there sleeping soundly but Alfie isn't. I run downstairs Alfie is in the sitting room on the phone.
"We will try be down there in about an hour, your welcome officer".
Officer I thought to myself. I walk back upstairs."Zoe we need to be somewhere in an hour" I tried to whisper in her ear.
Ouch my throat hurts really bad. I texted Alfie.
Alfie is a Evie is e
E
Do we have anything for a sore throat.
A
Yeah but why couldn't u actually talk to ask.
E
Because I can't.
A
Come down.
I jogged down while my throat was practically in flames. I finally got down holding my throat. Alfie gave me a glass of water, but as soon as it touched my throat it was like hell. Tears were running down my face as Alfie held me tightly."it's okay, it's all right." He shushed as he still held me tightly."try speaking."
"I heard you on the phone" I croaked. It literally sounded like scratch, but he still understood. I got my MacBook and started typing.
Did you work it out about what happened last night. And why are we going to the police station.
"It's about you parents
Flashback
We are here I get called into a room I'm allowed bring Zoe or Alfie but Zoe looks sick so Alfie has to stay with Zoe. I get told my dads car was sabotaged and it was planned for him to be in the car crash and my mom was also meant to be in it because my mums car was getting its wheels changed. After hearing the news I started crying and I ran out of the room ran out of the station and to the corner sat down and cried, I could hear Zoe and Alfie calling my name I couldn't get up.
End of flashback.
Alfie went up to get Zoe up.
After Zoe came waltzing into my room."feeling okay." I shook my head mouthing to her I can't speak.
"Aww you poor thing, do you want me to help pick out something to wear." She asked. I nodded.
She picked out a green blouse, Black leggings, white keds and blanket  scarf. She got changed. Alfie left for a meeting that can't be cancelled. So Joe was coming with us. We got in his car.
Sorry for the short chapter.
Well done Zoe

684 words