41: Porcupine hair

Alfie's pov

Its been a few hours and Zoe went back to mum house to freshen up. She didn't really want to leave but I persuaded her that I would take care of Evie, even though I can't do much. I really wish I was able to get her out of the fire. I really need to thank that guy, who saved my daughter.

"Hey Alfie" I hear a voice say.

Evie's Pov

"Hey Alfie" I whisper.

My throat is really dry.

"Who said that?" Alfie asks, looking around.

I let out a small giggle. He turns around and a huge smile appears on his face.

"Evie!" he exclaims.

"Who me?" I whisper sarcastically.

"Are you okay? Your voice is al like this" he says doing a sound "ehh, I'm an old granny"

"Considering I was in a room full with fire and smoke. You should kinda expect it" I croak "May I have a drink?"

"Yeah sure"he nods"after I get the nurse"

He runs out and leaves me to think. What the hell happened. I wanted was to just be friends again but James is just an ass. Why would you do that, He nearly killed me! Why would he do that. You must really hate my guts. Alfie comes running back with the nurse and follow.
"Hello Evelyn" She smiles warmly." How are you feeling ?" She asks.
"My throats a little sore and my leg really hurts"I croak.
"Your throat probably hurts from all the smoke inhalation and you broke your leg, how did you do that?" She asks.
"I was kicking the door because it was locked"I say"May I
have a cup of water?"
"Of course" she smiles rushing out of the room.
"She was nosy" Alfie laughs joking.
"I know she asked me how am I feeling, like whaaa ?"  I say "Your hair looks messy"
"It can't be that bad" he says while e shrugs it off.
"Whatever you say. Kinda looks like the pet porcupine I had when I was seven" I laugh
(Here's a picture is a porcupine🤣)

 Kinda looks like the pet porcupine I had when I was seven" I laugh (Here's a picture is a porcupine🤣)

He runs to the bathroom and shrieks. In a girly way.
I burst out into fits of laughter and clutch my stomach because it's too funny. He comes back and he sits down. That was so funny.

Guess who's back,back again. I am back yet again. I got a new phone! So I'm able to write whenever I want. Except for school because they take your phones but I decided to put this short but cute chapter up because it's a little father daughter moment 👨‍👧. Zoe will be in the next chapter. But I thought this was cute. I'll have a longer one up soon though. Btw the picture up top is snow. It snowed in Ireland. Last year I think it snowed in march! Finally Ireland gets its weather on time
😂🤣
Byeeeeeee💜
459 words