Chapter 1. Visitors?

Hi I just started writing so don't expect it to be like a bestselling novel I'll try update a lot byeeeeeeee
27/11
Evelyn's pov
Hi my name is Evelyn I'm 10 years old. My parents died in a car crash last year so I've been in an orphanage waiting to get adopted. Today I am going to go out with a couple to see if they want to adopt me. I don't know who they wouldn't tell me so I have to wait and see.

Zoe's pov
Today me and Alfie are going to have a day out with a child from the orphanage. Me and Alfie have been thinking, we wanted to adopt for ages and we finally might. We arrived at the orphanage quite a good looking place.

Evelyn's Pov
They're here. I've been told to wear something warm I don't know why. I open the door and freeze. ITS ALFIE DEYES and ZOE SUGG...........
I finally unfreeze and manage to say come in without screaming.

Alfie's pov
The door opens and a girl about 10 answers. She just froze for a second or two before letting us in. Jenny (the person who owns the orphanage) told us a little about the girl we were taking out. Her name was Evelyn she was ten years old and her parents sadly died in a car crash. We heard steps coming from the stairs. There she was.

Evelyn's pov
I say hello to Zoe and Alfie and goodbye to Jenny. Alfie leaded me out to his car with Zoe following close after. I got in the back of his car and Zoe joined me.
"So tell me a bit about yourself "Zoe and Alfie said together as if it was planned.
"Well" I answered. "My name is Evelyn Rosetta I don't really have a last name".
"Why" asked Zoe.
I replied "Because I'm an orphan, you don't really have last name anymore"
"Aww that's really sad so how about we make up for that by going snowboarding!!"
"Really" I asked .
"Yup" they got answered.

Zoe's pov
We finally arrived. Although I have anxiety I'm gonna try and control it today we chose the small slope to start off with because me and Evelyn were scared of heights
*TIME SKIP!!*
Alfie gave Evelyn money to go buy 3 cups of hot chocolate and while she was gone I had a chat with Alfie
"Alfie can I speak  to you for a second?" I ask
"Sure thing" he answered.
"I'm asking about Evelyn she is really enjoying herself  and I enjoy being around her the question is do you enjoy being around her"
"I love being around her I want to adopt her straight away" he grins.

"I'm so excited!" I say with happiness and excitement. "We will tell her when we are dropping her off."

Evelyn's pov
Alfie gave me money for hot chocolate he said to get three cups. I went over and ordered three it took a while I don't know why. When I get back I handed out the hot chocolate and Zoe hugged me.

After a while it was time to go I had the best time ever. We got back in the car and Zoe joined me in the back again.

"There is one thing I didn't tell you about me" I whispered in her ear, "I have anxiety."

Zoe started to talk to me about it, I already knew she suffered from anxiety because I watch her videos  all the time.

We returned back to the orphanage and I have had such a wonderful time.

"Thank you for bringing me out." I smile.

"Aw no problem hunny. You have been a darling." Zoë says.

"That's one of the reasons why we have decided to adopt you!" Alfie cheers.

I practically burst into tears of happiness.

Zoe and Alfie walked me back and started to talk to Jenny about paperwork.

"You should start packing"Jenny said to me.

I darted up to my room and started packing I didn't have much so it could all fit in one suitcase. I got into bed after a long day and slept in this bed for the last time.

674 words