20. Forgive and forget. Wrong

Ding ding ding ding
Ugh it's not even bright out and my phone is going crazy. I look at the time. 5:34. I need sleep. Someone was texting me. I look at the sleep disturbers name. Poppy is literally in tears the room beside me. I open the text and look at it.
Auntie pop
U awake
To auntie pop
Am now. Y
Auntie pop
U seen Twitter?
To auntie pop
No y
Auntie pop
Come to ma room.
I lock my phone and get out of bed. I get my slippers on and a hoodie. I grab my phone and open my door. I walk to Poppy's room and walk in. She is sitting in the middle of the bed her phone illuminating her face.
"Reason and how long will it take" I say bluntly wanting to go back to bed.
"Come here" she says as she pats the bed. I jump onto the bed and put my head on her shoulder. She opens up Twitter. First I look at the trending hashtag. I feel tears pricking in my eyes. I open up Twitter on my phone and the most recent tweet is James. It says
'Thanks for using hashtag # Saygoodbyeeviedeyes and Graham if you see this thanks a lot mate. '
I start trembling. Wow. I'm unaware of the tears rolling down my cheeks, until I feel a salty taste in me mouth. Poppy brings me into a really tight hug as I cry into her pyjama top. Footsteps are heard in both mine and Poppy's ears. The footsteps get louder and I look up. Amanda and Zoe  come through the door. Zoe takes one glance at my face and rushes over. She wraps her arms around my trembling body. I still have my phone in my hand and Amanda takes it. She looks at it and her face is full of anger. She turns off the phone and whispers something. I cry while telling Zoe what happened. After I tell her, her face has the same expression as Amanda. Angry. Nick  and Alfie  come in. Poppy explains and Alfie  flips. His jaws and fists are clenched. He's shouting but my mind is blurry and so is my vision. It honestly sounds like he's shouting sausages and bacon. I guess it's much worse as Zoe is carrying me downstairs away from a fuming Alfie.
"How why. He and Graham planned this" I cried. Zoe's face was shocked aswell. I hugged her tightly as I could hear Alfie stomping downstairs.
"It's all your fault, your fault."Alfie  pointed at me.
" if you had been more likeable, James would have liked you" he accused me.
"Alf you have had a few beers. You don't mean that." Zoe said
"Yes I do" he screeched back.
I walked backwards. I bumped back into the couch in the sitting room. Alfie  was walking towards me and mum and Poppy was trying to pull him back. He got out of their grasps. I sat down trying to find a way out but there was no way out. He lifted his hand. Everything after that happened everything went in slow motion.
He lifted his hand it came coming in my direction. Mum tried to jump I front of me while poppy tried to hold his arm back.
A/n this is pure fiction. Alfie would never do this. Ever.
Zoe has pulled me away and Alfie slaps air. Nick comes running down. He holds Alfie  back and shouts at him.
"How could I ever trust you" I screamed.
He grinned evilly back. Zoe noticed and grabbed me. She brought me into my room and told me to lock the door. She runs out and I lock it. I turn around and look out my window. I hear footsteps behind me and Graham comes out holding a sack. I back up to my door and unlock it without him noticing.
"Time to go back" he cooed.
"Nick" I scream knowing he is the strongest.
He comes running through the door. Amanda following quickly. Amanda grabs me in her arms and rushes down the stairs. Alfie said he was going to Chai's and ran off. Zoe was close to panicking like me. Poppy was on the phone to the police about Graham and Alfie. They were on their way to get Graham. I ran and held onto mum as she did the same. Her breathing was returning to normal but mine was far from it. Police got Graham and wanted to interview me later today. Nick comes down covered in blood.
"Ohh Nick " I cry running over to hug him. He hugs back and gran and me help clean him up while Zoe and Poppy talk about what just happened. After he looks a lot better now he is not red. We sit on the couch in the cosy room and watch random documentaries that were on at 6:00 am. I have to say the dolphin one was most interesting😂. All of them finished at seven. We all walked upstairs and into our separate rooms to change except me and mum. Mum picked out a white top, a black skirt with white dots, black tights, white airforce 1s and a mustard yellow baggy cardigan. I walked over to my vanity. I put on clear mascara and eos. I put a little bit of concealer on because of the lack of sleep I got. I brushed my hair and put it up into messy bun. I put my red bandana around my head. I walked into Poppy's room and we walked downstairs and made everyone smoothies. We all sat in silence while drinking our smoothies. I look at my phone and I have 5 missed calls from Chai. I called him back.
"Put him on speaker" Zoe  whispered
I put him on speaker and he spoke
"Alfie is  over at mine and is currently in bed. He said Zoe kicked him out for no reason. He did look a bit drunk"
"That little liar" Amanda  whispered angrily.
"He actually tried to slap me. Alfie" I say.
"Wtf, oh sh*t, crap, sorry for the cursing Zoe em wow"
"Chai" mum shouted while giggling.
"Sorry but I have no words" Chai surrendered"
"Chai who you on the phone with?" I heard a second voice call.
"Sorry Zoe but shit."
"Em Zoe and your kid"
"Sorry Zoe" Chai said as he hung up.
"Okay we have to go to the police station" Zoe  said. I grabbed my phone off the table and me Nick  poppy and mum got in Mum's car. Gran was minding Nala and Buzz. We drove there and walked in. They brought me and Zoe in first.
"So Evelyn"
"You can call me Evie" I say
"Evie we found out who sabotaged your parents car."
He held up a picture of Emily's biological father. After they brought in Emily and Anna.
"Eves" Emily called out.
"Em" I whispered in shock. So much happened this weekend. . Saturday I seen  my best friend from three years apart and now this.
"What about Graham" Zoe  said
"He will be released but on probation." The officer explained.
We left the police station and back to the house. The SacconeJolys had to go drop Emilia at a birthday party. I got home and pressed on Google to look up how old is Twitter because during the car ride I was bored so I wondered. Under the search bar there was newspaper websites. I seen one and the  title was trouble with youtubers. I pressed on it and read it
At 11 'o' clock yesterday night, James White, younger brother of YouTube sensation Oli White. Sent out a tweet saying
'Thanks for using hashtag # Saygoodbyeeviedeyes and Graham if you see this thanks a lot mate. '
It appears that something happened in the Sugg-Deyes household as light were on at 5:40 in the morning. We have exclusive footage of Alfie Deyes running from the household. We think a fight broke out as police were called to the house and a man was pulled out of the house. We have footage of Zoe Sugg, Evelyn Sugg-Deyes, Poppy Deyes and Mr Deyes entering Brighton police station as well as the YouTube family the SacconeJolys. We will have more news later.
"Zoe" I called out.
She came into the sitting room and I showed her the article.
She said we will sort it out later. I walked up to my room and I sat down at my desk. I opened my MacBook and got Instagram up.
I looked at checked the most recent comments on my Instagram. I looked at the, and I felt sick.
I checked my messages on Instagram and I decided to reply to a few lucky fans. One message wasn't like the other ones.
Betanyhlovesyoutube
Hi Evie you probably won't see this but I seen the article and if you ever need someone to talk to I'll probably be here considering I spend most of my time on my tablet
I followed her and liked a few pictures after I liked the fourth picture she posted.
Omfg @ EvieSugg followed me

I responded
Hello it's me I was wondering if after this text you would like to text back- Evie as Adele

Bethany
I'm fangirling so much right now but is everything okay
Evie
Well it would be better to talk in person so I'd have to ask Zoe but maybe we can meet
Bethany
*Fangirls uncontrollably but try's to act cool* sure I live in Brighton
Evie
*laughs uncontrollably* but I'll ask now
I grab my phone and go to Zoe.
"Zoe can I go and meet a fan" I ask her sweetly.
"Sure but I'll have to come with" she said
"Thank you" I said as I hugged her.
I ran back up to my room and texted Bethany back
Evie
I'm allowed
Bethany
Me too!!!!
Evie
Shall we meet at the park tomorrow at 13:57😂
Bethany
sure I'm free at 13:57😂
Evie
See ya tomorrow
I turned of my MacBook and  looked at my phone 46 missed calls from Alfie 
"Zoe can you come here a second."
She comes sin to my room and she presses call on the phone.
I rang him back
"What do you want Alfie"
"That's no way to talk to your father" he says back.
"A dad doesn't go to slap their daughter" I remark.
"I'm sorry I was drunk"
"That's still no excuse" mum says.
"Even better news an article has been written about this morning" he says.
"No crap shirlock" Zoe replies. I laugh lightly.
"We also found out who killed my parents"
"Ohh can I come home now."
"One condition" Zoe  says
"What"
"You don't drink at home" Zoe said.
"Agreed" he said.
Time skip.
Alfie was home but he was in his bedroom editing. Me and Zoe were making spaghetti. I was setting the table. It was
Amanda Poppy
Alfie. Zoe
Nick Me
We served it up and all sat down. I ran up to get Alfie.
"Dinners ready Alfie" I whispered. He looked up and took his headphones out.
"What" he said
"Dinners ready" I repeated. I walked downstairs and sat down. Alfie followed after. We ate diner in an awkward silence.
"I'm gonna go shower and stuff." I say.
"Me too" Poppy says and we go upstairs.
"Wow that was awkward" I say as we get upstairs.
"I know right." She replies.
"I'm gonna go shower but wanna binge watch something on Netflix" I say.
"You know it" she grins and we go our separate ways.
I turn on the shower and get pyjamas out. After the water turns I get in. I wash my hair and my body. I get out and put on my zebra footie pyjamas. I put eos on my lips and blow dried my hair. Poppy comes in.
"Greysanatomy" we say in sync.
I turn on Netflix and we snuggle up in my covers. Me and Poppy ended up falling asleep on each other.
Hides behind a shield orders 190 security guards and moves to an abandoned house in a different continent.
Hiiiii, well yeah umm. I'm quite scared. PLEASSEE DONT KILL ME! I'm sorry. Please no hate. Atleast I posted early and I'm posting on Saturday soo lucky yous. Yeah and and this was a long chapter so
2066 words