Chapter 2 going home

Evelyn's PoV
My alarm woke me up at half six to get ready for school, but I wasn't getting ready for school. I was getting ready to move. Before Zoe and Alfie left they told me they would pick me up at nine so I had time to pack and say goodbye. As soon as I woke up I had a shower got dressed blow dried my hair and put it up in a messy bun. I looked around the room every where was empty nothing was on the shelves it was weird. I looked at my watch it was 20 to 9. I haven't had my breakfast or anything. I rush down the stairs because I realise I have to take the younger ones to school it's only across the road but they're not allowed cross the road by themselves. When I was walking them over I see Alfie's car. They walk to the front door and Jenny greets them at the door and asks them to come in.
Zoe's PoV
I woke up filled with joy but then I realised the time the orphanage was in Oxford and it was six am. I shook Alfie. "Yes little one" Alfie whispered. I shouted into his ear"we need to go pick Evelyn up"
"Oww "Alfie moaned "but it's only six "
"The place is two hours away, come on we need to get dressed." I said.
I threw on a black fluffy jumper and some skinny jeans. I got my brown ugg boots on and did my makeup by the time I was finished Alfie was pretty quick getting up. I drive today and Alfie's gonna sit in the back with Evelyn.
"Before we leave I need to tell you something"
"What is it little one" Alfie replied
"Evelyn has anxiety"
"I should have told you yesterday but I completely forgot" I blurted out.
"No worrys it's fine I'm not mad at you"Alfie replied
"Thanks Alfredo"I whispered to him
"We start our journey from Brighton to Oxford because we decided we would adopt someone that lived far away"Alfie spoke like he was on a show.
We finally arrived and Jenny greeted us at the door she would've answered the door but she is dropping the younger to school. About two minutes later, she is standing saying goodbye to Jenny. Alfie took her bags and put them in the car and we all hopped in as we said Alfie got in the back with Evelyn. "So Evelyn world you prefer to be called by a shorter name or will we call you Evelyn" I said to her.
"A lot of people called me Evie."she said to us.
"So do you wanna be called Evie "Alfie asked
"I don't mind"(I'm gonna call Evelyn Evie ) replied Evie
Evie's PoV
After I dropped the little ones to school and tried to not get noticed by any of my teachers, I made my way back and before I knew it I was sitting in the back of Alfie's car yet again.
Alfie asked me what I would prefer to be called so I said Evie. When we got back to Brighton we were quickly home. It was like being in one of Alfie's daily vlogs. Just then I see a black dot that's getting bigger and bigger and it jumps on me ,its licking me, its Nala.
Alfie's PoV
An the way home we asked Evelyn what she would like to be called her freinds always called her Evie so we gave her the nickname of Evie.
When we arrived home Nala jumped up onto Evie. We all sat down and watched a movie since me and Zoe took 2 weeks off  Internet we'll have loads of time to get to know our daughter. I got up to make lunch we all decided on having banana sandwiches with peanut butter. We ate our sandwiches then it was present time!!! Evie knew nothing about this but me and Zoe have a few prezzies for her
Evie's PoV
Alfie and Zoe asked me would I like to go and see my room I said yes
We went upstairs and they showed me the door it had an E on it I opened the door it was gorgeous it had cream walls baby pink curtains a single bed with the headboard as baby pink bars with fairy lights hanging from the ceiling down then I have my desk with all the stationary I will ever need and my wardrobe and I had a bedside table which was cream so it blended in with the walls a little and there was little shelves some with empty picture frames and some were empty and I had a little sofa and a beanbag
I loved it.
"Do you like it?"asked Zoe
"Are you kidding me, I love it!"
I gave them a huge hug
Alfie whispered to me "look on the bed"
There was a few boxes on the bed Zoe and Alfie sat on the sofa. I got on the bed and grabbed the smallest one first. I went over and sat on the  beanbag beside them I opened the smallest one first its an iPhone six s. I stood up and gave them a huge hug and said thank you. "You really didn't have to get me anything"I said to them
"Your our daughter now you deserve to be treated."Alfie said to me I opened the rest and I got pointless blog merch and Zoella beauty products. And the last present was an £200 gift voucher for Brighton shopping centre.
"It's only three how about we go shopping"Zoe asked me. I replied "yes please if you don't mind"
"Well why don't you get changed and me and Alfie will have a coffee before we leave"Zoe asked me
"Sure and thank you so much for everything"I got changed in to a pointless blog Tshirt and black leggings a pointless blog beanie and hoodie and got a pair of runners on"I'm ready" I called out.
1018 words