52. New begingings

Evie's POV
"Evieeee. It's time to get up" Zoë sings opening my door.
"Hmm" I groan opening my eyes.
"Come on we need to decorate!" Zoë squeals.
"I'm coming" I say jumping out of bed and putting on my slipper.

We aren't painting the room but we are styling it up

We aren't painting the room but we are styling it up. She is getting they one with the balcony doors. We put lilac covers on the bed and lilac and mint decorations. Alfie was cooking breakfast while Zoë and I added our girly touch. At about 9:00am we stood back and applauded ourselves.
"Perfecto" Zoë smiles.
"Breakfast is ready" Alfie calls up.
We rush downstairs starving from our decorating.
"What did you make?" Zoë asks in a high pitches voice.
"Food" Alfie smirks.
"Hahaha very funny" I joke sarcastically.
"I know" Alfie says in a girly voice flicking the air.
"Gorgeous. You don't long hair" Zoë says as she pats him on the shoulder.
I look over at the table and see bacon and eggs.
"Ma favourite!" I exclaim sitting down.
I have two bacon and some fried eggs. I put it all in between two slices of toast. After I finish I wash my plate and walk upstairs. I look on my bed and see Zoë has an outfit laid out for me. I'm wearing

I slip my sole watch on and I walk down stairs and see that we all have coordinated by wearing some item of clothing that is a shade of blue

"The people are going to think we are weirdos" Alfie laughs realising what we are wearing.
"Family goals!" Zoë points out.
We decide to take three pictures, different poses and post them to our Instagram. My one is we are posing as ninjas, Alfie's one we were doing a jump shot on the trampoline and on Zoë's we we were pretending to be James Bond. We all posted them with the hashtag familygoals.
"Will I do your hair?" Zoë asks.
"Yes please" I smile handing her hair Tyra and a hairbrush. She brushes through my birds nest and puts it into boxer braids.
"Okay lets go" Zoë says grabbing the keys. I have my bag packed and sitting on the couch in cosy room. I fav if and run out to the car. I open the door and hop in. I decide to sit behind the drives seat. Suddenly I get a face time request from Alabama.
"ALABAMA!" I shout since Alfie or Zoë aren't in the car.
"EVIE!!!" She screams.
"Where you going" She asks finishing a chocolate chip cookie.
"To get a sibling" I smile standing my phone on the back of the seat.
"Don't get a brother, they are highly annoying" She rolls her eyes.
"BUT YOU LOVE ME" Landon shouts jumping into her bed.
"GO AWAY" She glares at him.
He walks out and she leans back.
"He NEVER comes into my room. But only when we are face timing" She smiles as she wiggles her eyebrows.
"Noooo" I say blushing red.
I return to my natural colour and Zoë  and Alfie get into the car.
"Alfie couldn't find his Wallet" She rolls her eyes.
"Hey Zoë" Alabama calls out.
"Who's that?" Zoë asks turning around to face me.
I turn my phone around so Alabama can see Zoë.
"Ohhh hi Alabama" Zoë chuckles turning back round when Alfie gets in.
"Heigh go heigh ho It's off to Birmingham we go." Alfie and Zoë sing.
"Alabama your Meant be in bed" Travis scolds.
"Sorry I'll go to bed now" She says as the call disconnects. For the remaining time of the journey I spent it doing extra school because I didn't get any done yesterday. Some of it was exams but most of it was learning for the exams at the end of the term. In July. Since I started late I have to work till the 16 of July. Yes I have calculated it. It's school I'm counting down the day. We have a pit stop around twelve at Mc Donald's. I get Mc nuggets and chips and a bottle of water. It was delicious.
I spent the next to hours doing even more school so I don't have that much. When we were ten minutes away I calculated it would still be July 16, because of holiday.
"Nearly done school?" Alfie asks looking back " You have done loooaaads"
"Well I done two weeks but it will still be July 16 because I'm going to do five days of school on holiday." I say placing my mackbook beside me.
"Thank god your nearly done" Zoë sighs.
"Im excited for summer!" I squeal.
"But it's already Summer" Alfie chuckles.
"You killing my vibe man" I groan.
"That's what I'm here for" He smirks
We all laugh and finally arrive.
"Hi I'm Zoë Sugg this is Alfie Deyes and our daughter and we book a visit" Zoë speaks very professionally.
"Ahh Ms Sugg Mr Deyes. In Ms Gilliam Your age group was ten and Eleven?" Ms Gilliam asks.
"Yes" Zoë replys.
"Follow me" She speaks getting up from her squeaky office chair. She comes out from behaving by the wall thingy that I can barely see over. She brings us down dark hallways. It doesn't really remind me of the care home I was in. The wallpaper was falling off the walls. We walk through a door and my perspective of this place. The walls were painted bright colours and there was purple and orange chairs and beanbags.
"Sit anywhere I'll bring them in now" She speaks in a stern voice.
After she left Alfie spoke up.
"She seems mean" Alfie joke
Zoë and I giggle a small bit.
"I'm going to find the toilet." I say quietly getting up. I search around the ground floor. I eventually find one and throw a bit of water on my face. It's going to be okay Evie. You have been in big crowds before. Just breath. I quickly run back to Zoë and Alfie just before everyone enters.
SORRY I had to cut this chapter short because it was getting to long. Is anyone ready for the next one??? Who knows what will happen DUN DUN DUN I'm funny.
ZALFIE MOVEDDDD. I was kinda speculating this but it's been confirmed. YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYanyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. As I say every time, if you have any suggestions leave them in the comments. AND ILL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK WOTH ANOTHER SUGG SUNDEYES SPECIAL !!!Byeeeeeeeee
When Zalfie disrupts your whole story. Still excited tho ahhhhhh can't wait for the vlogs!! finished.
1100words