Chapter 28 - Twins and Twins?

Okay so Have to dedicate this to SamanthaSaurusRex. She had read and voted before I even got notice that it had Posted to my phone. That is amazing and totally awesome. Thank You!!!!!

So I held off one day so I could post on my 1 year anniversary on Wattpad!!!  Hard to believe I have only been on here a year and have read so many awesome stories.  I really would like to thank all the silent readers out there that vote so often.  THANKS TO ALL MY READERS!!! here's to another awesome year to come.  Please vote comment and share if you like.  On with the book.

Chapter 28

Completely dumb founded Luke started to babble.

“No, I would never have broken the bond. I love you too much Kat to do something so stupid. I had no control to keep it from happening. I tried but couldn’t stop it. Please please please believe me when I say I would do anything to keep from hurting you my love. I am so sorry. Please. Help me. I’m desperate. I need your love.” As Luke rambled on and on Kat’s heart lifted. She placed a finger on his lips to halt the flow.

“Enough already, I understand. Our bond has been suppressed by the toxins and nothing else. Rest, relax this time is for us. Soon we will have to go out and face everything that is going on.” Kat sealed the words with a sweet kiss.

The hint of a touch set them both on fire. This time it was not Kat’s heat making her burn but her deep set love for Luke.  The fire seemed to start at her lips and travel all over her body. It was as if someone had struck a match and thrown it in a bucket of gasoline. The fire spread quickly. It devoured her skin on its journey.

Luke experienced his own burning moment. As Kat pressed her butterfly kiss to his lips, he almost self-combusted.  Luke’s whole body hit high alert and started to tingle and burn from the tips of his hair to the tip of his toes; as if he had the sensitivity of his wolf while in human form. His internal temperature went through the roof.  The very cooling sensation of the air brushed the fine hairs on his arms. 

Luke wrapped his arms around Kat and laid them back on the couch into a more comfortable position. He lifted himself up and began pressing soft kisses of his own everywhere.  Luke wanted her whole body to be covered in his scent. If he was unable to mark her yet, he’d at least scent her.

There came a soft knock on the door. The door opened a crack and Shad poked his head inside the room.

“Sorry to interrupt your time but the council member I spoke of before is here. He said that if Kat is as he remembers then he shall announce her immediately.” Luke lay growling at Shad.

While he would love to have her announced, he wanted to spend the rest of his day in bed with her.

Kat started to rise. Luke growled a little louder as her shirt had ridden up during their kiss.  Kat pushed her shirt back in place. Luke remained unhappy at being interrupted. Kat pressed another light kiss to his lips then moved to the rest room. Kat took note of the hickey on her collar bone and she chuckled. The boy seemed to have a possessive streak to him.

With a quick brush of her hair, she headed back to Luke and Shad. They seemed to be discussing everything in normal tones. This worried Kat. These two didn’t have the ability to talk to each other without wanting to rip each other apart.

Shad noticed her walk out first. He jumped to his feet and bowed his head. Luke also got to his feet and came to her side.  He pressed a quick kiss to her forehead before pressing his lips to the hickey.

“We will discuss that later,” Kat fussed in her most stern voice.

“I am glad he placed a mark of sorts on you. It shall make keeping the other males away easier,” Shad scolded her, “Your heat is low but slowly rising. We need the help now.”