Chapter 14 - My Love

Word of warning.  This chapter contains some sexual content.  Readers be advised.  If you do not like this kinda content please skip.  I am posting the next chapter also today.  Sorry this is a short Chaprter . thanks for reading. Please enjoy

Chapter 14

    Kaitlin opened her eyes to find herself on her bed in the old ranch house. It buzzed with activity; everyone seemed busy with something. From the sounds of things it was a very full house.

Warmth radiated from her back where it pressed snug against Luke. How Kaitlin knew for a fact it was Luke she was unsure, but she was certain she had Luke behind her. The sensation of his body against her caused hers to tingle. It was awakening her body to all kinds of sensations. A deep knot of longing built in her abdomen and spread throughout her body.

Kaitlin had never had a boyfriend or anything. She had been too busy with rodeos and ranch work to have time for guys. Not to say they didn't come after her. She just really had no desire to waste her precious time on them.

    Luke on the other hand was so different from other guys. He was so much more. She found it impossible to be in the same room with him without longing to run her hands over his magnificent body. Just stepping to his side had a calming effect like no one else other than Shad could provide. He could light up her day with a smile and make her burn with a scowl. He was so built and perfect; tall enough to make her feel dainty. His muscular build was enough to give her a sense of safety and security without being daunting. His dark looks offset her fair complexion. In a nut shell, he was perfection.

    Kaitlin rolled so she was facing him and ran the tips of her fingers across his chest. His skin rippled at her touch. She memorized how his body moved and flexed with his every breath. He was so innocent looking in sleep. There was a small smile pulling at the corners of his mouth like he was in the middle of a good dream.

     Since he slept without a shirt on she was able to watch the play of muscles across his sculpted chest and firm toned stomach. Just a hint of a hair line headed downward, under the sheet. Some daring part she didn't want to examine too closely dared her to pull the sheet away to see what it might hide. Taking care, she reached her fingers down, brushing his abs as she lifted the sheet. She had a bare hint of boxers when Luke's fingers wrapped around her wrist holding it in place.

“If you keep your innocent explorations up you will not leave this bed as innocent as you entered it. I will never complain about you touching me, just know my strength of will has been sorely tested. I don't know how much more I can take before my vivid dreams try to become a very real workout,” Luke whispered into her hair.

“I’m sorry I didn't mean to wake you. I just couldn't resist the chance to look at and touch your body,” Kaitlin whispered back as her body flamed a bright pink color, “I really have never been this close to a guy before and for some strange reason you draw me like a moth to a flame.”

“Kitten you have no idea how that warms my heart. The only problem is your scent is overpowering me and when I first wake up I have the least amount of control,” he breathed into her fighting for control.

He shifted his hips farther from her not wanting to scare her with his obvious need for her making a very painful appearance. Not understanding why he was shifting himself away Kaitlin countered by pushing herself fully against him. His raging need became so obvious to her that her hand slid down his body to the rock hardness pressing into her tummy. Luke's breath fled from his body at the sensation of her innocent fingers trailing down his chest to the core of his morning discomfort. As her fingers brushed against him Luke flew away from her trying to put as much distance as possible between them before he forgot her innocence and all that had happen in the last twenty-four hours and fully made her his mate. It was hard enough battling his wolf not to take her there on the bed with its silky sheet designed for sin.

    Kaitlin jerked back and fled to the farthest reaches of her side of the bed; misjudging and slipping to the hard cold wooden floor. She let out a soft yip as her bottom hit the ground and the whole house seemed to spring to action running for her bedroom. At the sound of the mass of people running for the door Luke launched himself across the bed sliding to the floor in front of her shielding her from anyone who might enter. The scent of her arousal was strong in the room and he wanted no others to see his baby in her time of need like this. Just as Luke hit the floor in front of her the door flew open and in poured warriors of different ages and statures; most holding weapons of various styles and sizes.

     Luke let out a warning growl to all as they looked around for their sweet little leader. Most quickly caught the scent in the air and backed out knowing an alpha guarding his mate to be was not some place they wanted to be. The few left averted their eyes and looked the room over. One moved quickly and quietly to the bath giving it a quick once over. The longer they remained in the room the louder and more violent Luke's growls became. When the last of the warriors had ensured there was no immediate danger to the alpha couple they moved back out of the door.

Once they’d left Luke spun and pinned Kaitlin to the floor. His eyes, a bright and vivid molten pewter color. They almost seemed to be darkening.

“Why mate, did you fly away from the bed? Why would you ever fear me? I’d never hurt you.”

Luke's voice sounded so different from normal. It had lost its elegant flow and was more graveled and harsh. Somehow Kaitlin recognized it as his wolf side speaking more than his human side; his protective and amazingly hot side. Between his growling at those who had entered the room and his rough, sleep tossed wolfy tones; Kaitlin felt a rush of warmth dropped to her womanly area. It made her want to pull him into her arms till she flew over the moon. Somehow she knew he could make her.

     At Kaitlin's lack of response Luke caught whiff of her overt desire. It made him pull her more fully into his arms. He crushed his lips full to hers seeking her sweetness. The taste of her lips raised his levels of discomfort because as soon as their lips touched he wrapped her legs around him pulling her sweet nectar full against his morning problem. Her wetness dampened their underwear. The lace of her panties had virtually disappeared and Luke’s boxers no longer seemed to be enough to contain him.

    He kissed her neck just under her ear and whispered words of longing that seemed to bring her even more desire. She flexed her back and pushed herself more firmly down on his hand.

“Sweetheart I swear I had planned on waiting. I wanted to give you more time before I claimed you as mine. You are so hot and wet and sweet I can't wait. Forgive me and I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you,” he whispered as he moved away enough to remove his boxers fully.

Once rid of the last of their clothing he moved between her legs positioning himself at her entrance.

“I love you Kaitlin. This may hurt some but I promise I will make it good for you,” Luke whispered as he pressed down seeking entrance to her loving body.

     Just as Luke found the proof of her innocence the bed room door flew open as one hellaciously pissed horse on two legs entered the room. A super pissed off Luke quickly separated himself from Kaitlin and covered her firmly beneath him while finding a sheet to hide her from Shad's eyes. It looked like it was time to put this stallion in his place.